Won Over

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
no, no their here to stay. I'm feelin them to much, also their a lil to far along to go back now lol

missaf

I disagree, fat men in speedos is hawt, especially to this crowd!

KnottyOne

fat men in speedos may be hot on the baord but I'm not sure what my team mates and fans would think. Not to mention I think it might slow me up a bit to much lol. But yea, a point was made that I didn't show my dreads in any pics so here is just a quick one I took to try to show em off. (I also like it because you can see a pic I was editing in the background) Take it ez guys. -eric

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
KnottyOne said:
no, no their here to stay. I'm feelin them to much, also their a lil to far along to go back now lol
Keep them I like 'em. Besides, you're more than just a head of hair. If you shaved it all off you'd be just as hot though I *LOVE* your hair color. Nice and rich. I don't even think you could find it in a bottle.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
ChickletsBBW said:
*swoons*

Is it just me Ladies?? or do his eyes says "teach me all you know!!"

lol

yum :eat2:
HA! Those eyes have a certain knowing to them Chicklets. I'd watch out if I were you. ;)

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Rebecca said:
1. Mighty fine photos.

2. I enjoy being a dirty old lady.
You know, it's funny. I have nephews that are slightly older than he is and I can remember being the auntie and taking them to WWF (WWE) Wrestling matches when they were kids. I have a vivid memory of spending hours consoling away tears from the 22 year old because he lost his flashing strobe flashlight on the bus. He'd doing his own thing now and age really is just a number. Afterall, we all come down the same pipeline to get here but still.

Anyway, welcome to the dirty old ladies club Rebecca. :p

GWARrior

LillyBBBW said:
You know, it's funny. I have nephews that are slightly older than he is and I can remember being the auntie and taking them to WWF (WWE) Wrestling matches when they were kids. I have a vivid memory of spending hours consoling away tears from the 22 year old because he lost his flashing strobe flashlight on the bus. He'd doing his own thing now and age really is just a number. Afterall, we all come down the same pipeline to get here but still.

Anyway, welcome to the dirty old ladies club Rebecca. :p
You are the best aunt EVER. *wishes her aunt would take her to wrestling events*

KnottyOne

LillyBBBW said:
Keep them I like 'em. Besides, you're more than just a head of hair. If you shaved it all off you'd be just as hot though I *LOVE* your hair color. Nice and rich. I don't even think you could find it in a bottle.
Yea, A while ago my friend found a color she called "close" on the box. Ended up dyin her hair like... carrot orange lol. This color is apparently "one of a kind" according to my hair stylist, says it's a crime to high light it lol. Those days are gone for a while though lol. And also, there is alot behind these eyes, but there is always room for more. Take it ez. -eric

Kiki

Eyeliner! STAT!
You're very cute and all...but you're not a BHM and have said you're not looking to become one...so I don't mean to be rude, but why are we looking at pictures of you on this board? You've got us FFAs thinking, 'here's a hot potential BHM' and then telling us not. Stop teasing us!

KnottyOne

You make a very good argument and I really dont know lol. I posted a pic of myself that I thought was horrible in the worst pic thread and it kinda snowballed into this. So i'm just gonna generalize and say that it is for people who aren't into BHM. I mean, my weight does fluxuate alot if i'm injured ar dont go to practice (literally in one week i gained 5 in 3 days but ended at -2 from my start weight of the week). So it could go either way, it's just not my plan to go up. If none of those are good enough exscuse, I'm just gonna shrug and smile lol. Take it ez. -eric

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
GWARrior said:
he'd need to cut most of his hair and then it wouldnt be long. brainiac.
nah, you can get dreads out. especially ones which are less than a couple of years old. it's smelly and tedious, but it can be done.
but hey, to each their own, right girl?

Kiki

Eyeliner! STAT!
KnottyOne said:
You make a very good argument and I really dont know lol. I posted a pic of myself that I thought was horrible in the worst pic thread and it kinda snowballed into this. So i'm just gonna generalize and say that it is for people who aren't into BHM. I mean, my weight does fluxuate alot if i'm injured ar dont go to practice (literally in one week i gained 5 in 3 days but ended at -2 from my start weight of the week). So it could go either way, it's just not my plan to go up. If none of those are good enough exscuse, I'm just gonna shrug and smile lol. Take it ez. -eric
Fair enough, but on this board (BHM/FFA) the ladies like the big guys. :D I'll forgive ya cos you're cute though! Nice to see you, but don't be surprised that we're all wishing you had a few more lbs on you! You are basically a slim version of my ideal guy. Bah!

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
KnottyOne, Kiki makes a good point about what this part of the board is for. Since you're new, its ok, but next time you want to post some sexay pictures, post em in the Lounge.

It's important that this part of the forum is safe space for big guys/bhms to feel supported/wanted/etc.

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
Kiki said:
Fair enough, but on this board (BHM/FFA) the ladies like the big guys. :D I'll forgive ya cos you're cute though! Nice to see you, but don't be surprised that we're all wishing you had a few more lbs on you! You are basically a slim version of my ideal guy. Bah!
Maybe he'll give ya his address and we can send him donuts. :D

GWARrior

elle camino said:
nah, you can get dreads out. especially ones which are less than a couple of years old. it's smelly and tedious, but it can be done.
but hey, to each their own, right girl?

ur hawt. lets make out.

Latest posts

Group builder