World Cup 2010 Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mejix

meh
the guy who scored the 2nd goal for brazil is "elano" which in spanish sounds like "el ano" ("the anus"). at some point the univision commentators were apologizing. of course the possibilities for puns are endless ("that play got theanus irritated!").

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Well... nada for Spain and Uruguay killed S Africa and the goalie got a red card??!! Strange day...:p

mango

Mustachio Nut
the guy who scored the 2nd goal for brazil is "elano" which in spanish sounds like "el ano" ("the anus"). at some point the univision commentators were apologizing. of course the possibilities for puns are endless ("that play got theanus irritated!").
Well.. Brazil also have a midfielder / striker (?) called Kaka.

:cool:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
S. Korea plays Argentina 1st tomorrow!! 7:30am EDT I will be watching as I get ready for work...

Go S. Korea!!! :D

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Argentina is fierce (especially that Messi), but S Korea surprised and took advantage of your lack of defense right before half-time...yay!:p

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
awwww France... what is going on???!! so far Mexico 2-0 ... 78th minute... ouch!

haha.. apparently I am the only one commenting anymore :p

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
awwww France... what is going on???!! so far Mexico 2-0 ... 78th minute... ouch!

haha.. apparently I am the only one commenting anymore :p
Haha, i'll pitch in on the commenting....

France have been really dissapointing here. I mean they've been losing for a long time but they've barely changed how they're playing. You have to take more risks when losing, but Domenech doesnt seem to realise this.

No wonder he's leaving after this tournament, he doesnt have a clue.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Haha, i'll pitch in on the commenting....

France have been really dissapointing here. I mean they've been losing for a long time but they've barely changed how they're playing. You have to take more risks when losing, but Domenech doesnt seem to realise this.

No wonder he's leaving after this tournament, he doesnt have a clue.

I think there may be a public burning... he may want to stay out of the country for awhile :eek:

tomorrow USA USA USA!!!

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
Yesterday's match destroyed me. I cried into my vodka :( Not even the copious amounts of eyecandy could lift my spirits.

Jon Blaze

FALCON
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm 2-3. I was getting killed yesterday. I was betting with a major in the office I worked in. Not for money, but kicks.

I lost 3 times, and he kept putting the countries flag on my desk..
Until I went with Greece and Mexico. :cool: I paid that ass back. lol

He picked the USA though. I'm stuck with Slovenia. Slovenia via upset! :p

MuleVariationsNYC

Math ap Mathonwy
Not to toot my own horn, but...

Just like Argentina, France has very good players, but a bad manager. Personally, I think France have not yet figured out how to play without Zidane, who simply ran everything, and Domenech is NOT the man to show them how. I'm not rooting against them, but 50/50 that they go out in the first round.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
A YELLOW CARD FOR A HANDBALL WHEN IT HIT HIS FACE

You refs are fucking douchebags. Get hit by a fucking truck.

Latest posts