• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

World Cup 2010 Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuleVariationsNYC

Math ap Mathonwy
OK, so it's exactly 1 month until the start of the World Cup, which will turn me into an insufferable obsessive soccer fan, tolerable only to other aficionados of the Beautiful Game. And even some of them will inch away from me in public. But thank heavens for the internet. I'll be posting pretty frequently. Feel free to comment, argue, support your team, etc.

Know nothing about soccer or the World Cup, but vaguely interested? Ask questions, I'm happy to explain, or steer you towards the games most worth watching for a novice. Except if you're rooting for Germany. Then you are dead to me.:mad:

Can't wait until June 11th!!!

Back