• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

World Famous *BOB*

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
A few years ago I was in New York and got to see a very sexy, very fun burlesque show (I forget where, exactly). It was the coolest thing, and I've since seen a similar production here in Toronto by "the Scandelles," which features a couple of incredibly hot BBW performers.

The standout from the NY show was a perfomer who went by the name of "the World Famous *BOB*." She was beautiful, very sexy and voluptuous, sort of the Jayne Mansfield for the 21st century. I had a crush on her instantly! She had a website, but I went there to check it out but it's gone now (although you'll still see it listed in google if you search for WORLD FAMOUS BOB).

A friend of mine from NY sent me a recent photo of WFB (I would post it except I don't know where it came from), and I was shocked. At first I didn't recognize her. She is downright skinny now, almost sickly in appearance she is so thin.

Just wondering if anyone else knows of her, this sudden weight loss, and if she's okay? It's a sad thing for any FA to see happen, I just hope it was a choice she made and not a health issue.

Brenda

Latest posts

Back