Quantcast

World Of Warcraft - Fat Guild - Alliance this time!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

calou

yea .. now its kinda cheap , you can find it around 4.5k in my server , back to the day i bought it it was 10 k :(
and i spend all my week waitting for damm dark moon faire to show up lol

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Last I checked it was going for about 3k on our server. Still far too rich for my wowblood, though. Jealous!

Durin

I am slowly but slowly leveling up my Hunter. It still feels like it will be YEARS for me to be of sufficient level to play with you all.

But I enjoy watching you chat. Thanks for the advice about Questhelper.

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
looking for a kid safe guild for my kids.
Since I know that I'm not the only one with kids I figured I would ask here first...

Gspoon

Spoonah
Anyone else having latency issues with this new patch? I am pretty much at like 700+ ms every time I log on. It is a bit of a hinderance.

As for the guild. You wont find a safe friendly guild on WoW. I wish it were so, but a lot of jerks and people that are just mean and cruel are on WoW. We have our guild, but we don't allow anyone younger than 18 in, I wish it were different.

How old are your kids anyhow, if you don't mind my asking :)

fatgirlflyin

needs a vacation
Anyone else having latency issues with this new patch? I am pretty much at like 700+ ms every time I log on. It is a bit of a hinderance.

As for the guild. You wont find a safe friendly guild on WoW. I wish it were so, but a lot of jerks and people that are just mean and cruel are on WoW. We have our guild, but we don't allow anyone younger than 18 in, I wish it were different.

How old are your kids anyhow, if you don't mind my asking :)

yeah that's why i was asking about an under 18 guild. My kids are 10 and 15, my 10 year old doesn't really play but its a way for her brother to get double the play time and he just thinks I'm too stupid to know his game LOL!

SummerG

In Rememberance
and... here is my toon in her favorite new party dress, sitting with her buddy, the squirrel.

Chimpi

into the shining sun
Did you guys get the achieve?
Nope.
Healer died when Anomolus still had approximately 100k health left.
Everyone else died (other than me) when he was half of that. I got him all the way down to 15k health and then perished.