Quantcast

Worst WG Story EVER and a Question.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Carrie

Funniest. Thread. Ever.

I laughed, I cried, I snorted. Good times.

P.S. Quid pro quo, Lilly.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Wilson Barbers said:
"Ginger Vytis"? Didn't I see that character in an episode of South Park?
Really? I have no idea. I am one of those cheapo people who don't have cable. I watched South Park once in a hotel and didn't like it much.

I can't remember how it was spelled, I just remember that it was pretty funny to me. :D It was a long time ago.

OnAnotherPlanet

This cannibalism story definitely seems like some kind of WG horror, but it also raises a very drastic question.

...if God intended for us to not eat people, why did he make them out of meat?

Emma

Hahaha I dunno. But I will admit, I'd eat a person.

fatlane

Starting Arvist
PART III: TEH REVVENGE!!!

so the really fat girls wanted a fat mana dn the only man there was the fattening guy so they have to trick him into getting fat and they did by hypnotizing them with their fat like they would shimmy really interestingly and as he stared at their shimmering everything he would get all like oooooh i am in yur power and they were all like ok u have to get fat now and he was all like ok ill get fat and they were all cool so go eat and he did and he got so fat from the hypnosis he had to invent robots to feed the ladies bc he diddnt have time to feed them anymore and it really was faster to make the robots bc the fat ladies ate so dam much but then they would shimmy and then he made a robot team work on making him all fat and then they were all these huge fatties who wanted to do it but they could not so they took out an ad in the paper and like this college cheerleader team came by and they were so turned on by the fat that they wanted to be like all slaves of the big fat guy and the fat ladies didnt get any guys bc i dont want any other guys in the sotry just really fat girls and me bc im the guy who makes everyone fat and then the skinny cheerleaders who like to hold fat bellies they cant have and get off on fat guys and then he looks at fat ladies eating fat food while they all do it alot and then the cheerleaders get fat too while they do it alot and then everyone is fat ecxept the robots bc robots dont eat any food and then some more cheerleaders show up and only one doesnt get fat so there are 37 fat ladies there and there average weigth is 4553.44444 pounds and thats more than a metric ton even and the guy is like only 2507.25 pounds bc he doesnt want to be the fattest there and that average doesnt include the skinny cheerleader who doesnt get fat but her belly starts to show bc she went from 102.75 to 103.00 and got this big thrill like ooooh i have some fat too now and then she did it alot

Carrie

Dingdingding! And the first snort of the morning award goes to.....fatlane!!!

Hilarious. Thank you. :D

Koudelka

For the little weight gain hunger! ;)

Lilly

a shortstory by Koudelka

Lilly was never a very fat Kid. Ok, she was a little on the chubby side with a little baby flab on her belly. But she was ok with it and felt good. But when she turned 13 (her birthday was December 15th) she gained a little more weight and went up to 147 lbs. It was then, when she realized, that she didn’t just accept her flab – she truly loved it. She loved her new jiggling belly and big ass. She made a decision. On New Years Eve she promised herself to gain even more weight and get truely fat. She told her best friend Tara about her plans and Tara was ready to help her.
From that day on Lilly ate everything she could get her hands on. She stuffed her face on every opportunity and Tara made sure, that she had always a lot of fatty food around. Within five months Lilly gained 44 lbs and was a lot flabbier. When summer came her hips rolled over her waistband, her ass was big and round, her arms and legs were really flabby and her belly was two fleshy rolls. She always wore tight and short clothes to show off her fat. It was then when Tara discovered a weight gain powder in a fitness shop. She bought it and showed it to Lilly. Lilly loved the stuff cause it helped her get fatter more quickly.
In October Lilly tipped the scales at 231 lbs and was now the fattes girl in her class – and the worst in gym class. But she loved the fact that she was getting out of shape. On her 14th birthday she weighed 281lbs. Her parents didn’t care too much about her weight. Her belly hang over her waistband and always poked out of her shirts. She was so proud that she had managed to almost double her weight within one year. And she promised herself to do even better.
Lilly started the new year by creating a food plan. She selected her meals by the amount of calories in it – the more the better. She also tried to eat even more than before and wash it down with even more weight gain shake.
On July she was 347 lbs and jiggling all over. Her clothes were always too tight cause she was outgrowing them too fast. She spend the summer eating icecream and burning her fat belly in the sun. Tara was very good in keeping Lilly fed. They tested every icecream-parlor in town. Lilly even once drank a whole gallon of gain shake mixed with ice cream.
Her weight exploded and when the year was over and her 15th birthday aproached she weighed incredible 457 lbs and was huge. She started her X-Mas holidays as the fattest girl in her school. Her parents were now a little worried that their daughter got so huge. Lilly’s fat belly hung over her tighs and her ass flowed over every chair. She was very out of shape and avoided stairs when ever she could. She really adored her fat body and wished to make it even more fat. Tara was also proud of her work and bought Lilly an industrial scale to weigh her ever expanding body.
Lilly’s appetite was out of control. She was always hungry and could eat huge amounts of food. She always stuffed herself to the limit and enjoyed the full feeling in her belly. Lilly and Tara also started to have sessions, where Lilly would drink so much gain shake until she felt like bursting. She gained weight so fast, that you could almost watch her get fatter and fatter. Her parents begged her to stop eating so much, because she was getting unbelievably overweight. But Lilly wanted to grow even fatter. She also avoided exercise and got really lazy. More and more often she lay on the couch, served by Tara, eating, growing and admiring her own fatness. Over the year she got huge and only waddled around – sometimes with Tara’s help. In September a chair broke under her weight in the classroom. Everybody laughed at her, but Lilly was proud to be so fat. Her birthday came and she carried huge 694 lbs on her little 16-year-old body. Her belly was hanging to her knees and her legs were developing huge rolls of fat. Her face was swollen with a huge double chin. She now already had some problems with standing up on her own. But Tara was always there to help.
Going to school was becoming more and more difficult to her. Although she loved the attantion from the other students, walking was getting harder and harder as she grew fatter. More and more chairs were breaking and she was always hungry in class. One morning in May she realized, that she couldn’t get out of bed on her own. She was getting more and more immobile and loved it. Tara or her parents had to help her out of bed every time she had to get up. But she still was feeding herself more than ever. In early November she was so fat, that it was absolutely impossible for her to stand on her own fat feet. She was immobile and didn’t care at all. She didn’t care about school and not about the life out there. She just wanted to be fat and grow fatter. Her parents could do nothing but to help her handle her immobile body. When she turned 17 she weighed 958 lbs. She was covering her whole bed and was just a huge ball of jiggling blubber. But she just wanted to grow even fatter and Tara was helping her.
Immobile and without exercise Lilly was now growing even faster. The people from “Guinness” came in June and recorded the 1112 lbs Lilly as the fattest Teenager alive. Lilly was proud and kept growing. When she turned 18 she was 1266 lbs. And just an endlessly eating fatball. She felt so good to be so huge and wanted to grow fatter and fatter.
Over the next year she lost the ability to move her arms, because they were getting to fat. Tara dropped out of school and fed her friend day by day to make her grow extremely large. “Guinness” came again and set a new record.
On her 19th birthday Lilly’s fat was hanging from the bed on the floor hiding it completely. She couldn’t move a muscle and was 1618 lbs. Her next birthday was not to celebrate her 20th year, but to celebrate the break of the 2000 lbs mark.
That was four years ago. Lilly is now 23 years old and weighs 3466 lbs. She still eats all day, fed by Tara. Lilly’s enormous body nearly fills the room. She is just a giant blob of jiggling fat. But she has never been happier. “Guinness” recorded her as the fattest women that has ever lived on this planet. Lilly is proud and looks forward to breaking the 4000 this year. She is not going to stop and wants to get even fatter. MUCH fatter!!!

Carrie

fatlane said:
thank u and i will dedicate teh next part 2 u cariie!
ok butt onley iff u mak me likk forty bajilliondy pownds, ok???? ur 2 kewl!!!!

Emma

fatlane said:
PART III: TEH REVVENGE!!!

so the really fat girls wanted a fat mana dn the only man there was the fattening guy so they have to trick him into getting fat and they did by hypnotizing them with their fat like they would shimmy really interestingly and as he stared at their shimmering everything he would get all like oooooh i am in yur power and they were all like ok u have to get fat now and he was all like ok ill get fat and they were all cool so go eat and he did and he got so fat from the hypnosis he had to invent robots to feed the ladies bc he diddnt have time to feed them anymore and it really was faster to make the robots bc the fat ladies ate so dam much but then they would shimmy and then he made a robot team work on making him all fat and then they were all these huge fatties who wanted to do it but they could not so they took out an ad in the paper and like this college cheerleader team came by and they were so turned on by the fat that they wanted to be like all slaves of the big fat guy and the fat ladies didnt get any guys bc i dont want any other guys in the sotry just really fat girls and me bc im the guy who makes everyone fat and then the skinny cheerleaders who like to hold fat bellies they cant have and get off on fat guys and then he looks at fat ladies eating fat food while they all do it alot and then the cheerleaders get fat too while they do it alot and then everyone is fat ecxept the robots bc robots dont eat any food and then some more cheerleaders show up and only one doesnt get fat so there are 37 fat ladies there and there average weigth is 4553.44444 pounds and thats more than a metric ton even and the guy is like only 2507.25 pounds bc he doesnt want to be the fattest there and that average doesnt include the skinny cheerleader who doesnt get fat but her belly starts to show bc she went from 102.75 to 103.00 and got this big thrill like ooooh i have some fat too now and then she did it alot

bandwagon...? Jumping...?

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
And then his horse exploded.

The end.

Wilson Barbers

Full-time Fanta-sizer
Can't decide if moving this thread from the Weight Board to the Stories Board ruins the "Bythe way: How does one get to the story library from the forim page?" joke or makes it funnier . . .

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
You raise a good point -- and no one ever did actually answer that question did they?

The actual reason the thread was moved was because the thread itself was becoming a "can you top this?" mini-library of silly satires of WG stories.

By the way, in a move many may not have noticed because the date didn't change, Conrad yesterday revised the WG story criteria listed in sticky at the top of this forum. These changes represent a collaboration between he and several others. They will be used both in the future and (as time allows) retroactively to determine both basic acceptability and for editing purposes. I would suggest that existing and prospective contributors of real WG stories might wish to read them.

TH3_GH0$T

Tired.
LillyBBBW said:
Really? I have no idea. I am one of those cheapo people who don't have cable. I watched South Park once in a hotel and didn't like it much.

I can't remember how it was spelled, I just remember that it was pretty funny to me. :D It was a long time ago.
Did...d...didn't like it much!?!
That show's awesome.:D

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Wow...what a funny/strange thread!

I'd never heard of that WG cannibalism tale and found it mighty disturbing. No, it's not my thing but I did get the horror aspects of the tale.

Regarding the worst WG story? Yeah, that brief one posted here was terrible...if it was serious.

I'm a librarian and a former english major in college, so I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling. I've also done teaching. I like to think I know my way around a sentence.

Without looking, I can't recall any specific titles at the moment but I've read many WG tales I would consider terrible and quite a few I thought were superb. How one defines good or bad is based on our preferences, of course.

I'll read a story with a basic grasp of spelling and grammar.

A tale with an actual plot, character development, conflict and resolution will win points with me, too.

Stories where the guy/girl eats lots of food and gets really fat and that's it are boring.

I've read other excellent WG fiction and found it very arousing.

Anyway, the point of all my babbling?

I've no aversion to WG horror stories. It's a just a form of fiction and the writer should be entitled to tell his/her tale. It's not something I'd enjoy, personally but others might.

It's also not that hard to write a competent story. If you're uncomfortable with a sentence or spelling, check a grammar book or a dictionary. Otherwise, I'd advise a different outlet for your creativity.

Finally, yes, I have a few stories of my own kicking around. When I get some spare time, I'll share them here.

Dennis

fatlane

Starting Arvist
Still a Skye fan said:
Stories where the guy/girl eats lots of food and gets really fat and that's it are boring.
Dennis
what about when they eat alot and then do it alot? i like those alot

Latest posts