Quantcast

Worst WG Story EVER and a Question.....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

o_O

Hi everyone am new pleaze dont hit the noob. ^_^

BTB said:
This is the story mentioned above, I have to admit the meat of the feedee was only sold, not made into sausages. Memory is a tricky thing. On the bottom you can see some of the reactions the story caused.

The Fat Capture

There was a little building on the south end of town that looked perfect for the new clinic I wanted to start. I
went to the bank and took out a loan. I bought the building and started my new clinic. I didn't want anybody to know what the clinic really was, so I renamed it weight loss clinic. It took a week or so before I got about 4 clients. I got all of them into a weight reduction plan. I knew that if I got them to loose about 10 pounds I would have them locked in. It was about my first month and had a new bunch of women start. This was great, word got around town and i was making the money. Women were losing weight and their men were happy, which made them happy with themselves. I was a miracle worker in some eyes. My eyes saw something different.

Women lose weight, but they can gain it right back very quickly. I wanted to get my 4 most beautiful women, single women, to gain weight. But I had to close the shop down for that to happen...becuase this would be the perfect place to do this at because it has a basement.

Months went by and I pulled in the doe. I needed enough money to go a few months and to build a kitchen in the celler. I wanted to make sure no one had any idea I was going to close shop and supposely move to another town.

I finally decide to pick out my beauty in my litte crowd of fat women. I decided on Dawn, Kim, Sammantha and Patty. Dawn was about 340 pounds 5ft 5, and about 23 years old. Kim was smaller, she was about 250 and around 5ft tall, and was 25. Sammantha was a bigone, she was around 550, 5ft 5, and 40. Finally there was Patty. She is new to this program, because she never left the house becuase she was so big, she was 800 pounds and she is 5ft tall and she is only 19 years old. She was fed by her Grandmother that has lost her mind young, and always shoved food into her face. Now the trick was to get them to come by after hours, when it was dark. I decided to run a contest, I was going to pick our 4 women that have tried the hardest to lose the weight, not so much the actual losing, but the trying too. Of coarse the four I wanted won. The prise was a dinner out on me, and then to come back to my clinic for some drinks and stuff.

The night finally came, and since I was going to be carry around so much weight I decided to buy a moterhome. It would also be good if plans failed and I had to go out of town very quickly. I went to each of the houses and picked them up. We went to the The Cattle Steakhouse. We arrived and we got out and in we went.

They ate well because I told them that they deserve to get out and fill up, and I promised that I woud help them take off the weight. HA HA, I thought to myself no way........

We got back to the shop and they really ate well, my bill was over 500 dollars, and of coarse that included drinks and all. They were all drunk, and we got to the house and they were all complanng of there clothes to tight and their bellies hurtitn. I told them to unbutton their clothes that I wouldn't mind. They did and that was that. I got out a really nice bud and smoked it with them and then we had dessert. By then it was late and we were all downstairs watching tv. Patty called out and said she had to go home because she had to work in the moring, and after she did the others comments on their return to their homes. I knew that this was going to be the time where I must brake the news to these pretty ladies. So told them to have one more drink and I would take them home. But in this drink I stuck some roofies in them. After that all the women passed out within about an hour. No it was up to me to get the table up in the sound proof room I built. The tables I customly built they lay on their backs and their butt hung through the bottom hole so when they had to go the bathroom they could throught this tubing system. The talbles were very comfortable, becuase I wanted them to feel as comfortable as possible in this room, because I knew that this would be the something they would never forget.

I stripped off all of their clothes and put them on the tables and strapped them in. Kim woke first, and think she thought she was in a nightmare because she tried to be strong. She looked at me and asked where she was and was she dreaming. I said my dear you are in my feeding room. She did understand, so I told her that I am going to fatten her up, she screamed and the other awoke. Patty has some real health problems so I had to go to her first and give her a shot to calm her down. She was freaking out....fat was flying everywhere, finally she calmed down, and passed out. The other were screaming as well, so I gased them with laughing gas. They all started calming down. I waited for about an hours then I went back in and they were all calm. Patty was still sleeping I knew she would, with her weight an all she needs that rest becuase I would want to lose her this quickly.

I explained to all them that they will be my piggies and they could eaither fight it or just let it happen. Lots of confusion filled the room. Patty told me that she couldn't get any fatter, her doctor said it was not healthy because of her problems. I told her that I am aware of the problems, that is why you will be in a comfortable enviroment. Sammantha told me that she was in great danger as well. The others just sat in confusion. I said we can do this the hard way or the easy way. I told them the hard way would include you stuck in that chair with a feeding tube into your vein, or the easy way is to do what all of you like doing the best, and that is eat. I told them that I picked them because I knew their body stats and they were all perfect cannodates for weight gaining, I didn' t of coarse tell them the final step. All of them except Dawn agreed to eat food. Dawn said that she would rather die then to gain any of her weight back. So she got the tube and she didn't like it one bit.

I had to close the store and move the moterhome to make it look like I had moved on. I kept the building and I was going to lease it, but I made it very high to afford so nobody could afford the lease. The four went missing, and the papers dismissed it as they had left and moved on as well. Since they were fat, nobody paid them much mind. I fortunally took advantage of the situation.

Two months went by and I still had them down in the feeding room. I didn't expect to be this busy keeping them fed, so it took all my time. Dawn lasted about 1 week and then she finally gave in. There was so much more meat around now. They started to get used to the idea of being waited on and fed and all. They didn't understand my meaning of this. I didn't plan to tell them yet. I did tell them that in 4 months we would be taking a trip to my farm outside town. They wanted to know why, and I told them that we would relax eat and have fun, I told them that it could be their new home. They got exited when they heard that, because all of them had no direction in life, none of them had johs and they all lived off the government somehow. They did want to work, and that is why I think that they would like to do this so called experiment with me.

Another month passed and I decided to do the weigh in because I knew that all of them had gained a lot of weight. Patty had gained the most she was up to 900 pounds. Dawn went up to 420 and most of her gain was in her belly. Kim had went up to 300 and her gain was in her butt mostly, nice ham. Sammanth was up to 600, and her belly had become the most unsual shape.

They had all become feedee's, and they enjoyed their new size, and it seemed that all wanted to please me and get the biggest so I would like them more then the other. I was in heaven. They kept on going and they all decided to also go to the tube feeding of creams as well. I was fatting them all up very nicely, I was so proud of myself.

It was finally here, time to go to the farm outside of town. I told them all that I had to blind fold them because it was a suprise, and I got them all drunk and stoned out so there was no panic...I didn't want anything bad to happen yet.

We got there and all of them came into the old farm house. Patty asked where we were and I said about 100 miles from civilization. She got nevous and this time I was too late. She was over 1000 pounds and she she had a heart attack that killed her. The girls were shocked and that didn't know what to do. They all got scared and said that we should go back and they said that they promised not to say anything about what happened. I knew I could trust them at all, so each one of them got my special shot in their bottom to knock them out for a bit.

It was time to get the barn ready for my fat piggies. Each one of them got their own stalls and when they awoke the were all terified. They knew that they would not be getting out alive after their friend Patty had died. Patty was so big I need to get the tractor to pull her into the butchery that I built. I knew that the only way for me to dispose of her was to cook her. Saw I put her on a pole that had an engine on the one side to turn her around. She had so muchy meat on her, I couldn't believe it. her belly hanged down so far I had to rig the cooker hight so her belly wouldn't be the only thing that cooked on her. It took about 7 hours to fully cook her. Then I carved her up into filets. She was so so good. I had to but another freezer to keep her meat in.

The other women were at there end as well, they kept on eating but they knew that it was only time before they too would pass on to the other side. Each one gained about 200 more pounds before they passed on as well. I started a new shop, and it was a deli, and it was at the same little shop that I bought sometime ago, and everybody loved the meat there, and I wonder why?

Messages In This Thread

NEW: new feedee story comments (views: 190)
wonderer (24.28.55.4) -- June 13 2001, 20:55
NEW: Re: new feedee story comments (views: 52)
Soundless (24.216.110.15) -- June 13 2001, 21:22
NEW: Wondering... (views: 40)
Burghfa (64.12.105.39) -- June 13 2001, 22:10
NEW: Re: Wondering... (views: 34)
love to look (64.12.102.37) -- June 13 2001, 22:17
NEW: sick, sick, sick... ugh! *NM* (views: 24)
MissPiggySue (209.211.36.170) -- June 13 2001, 22:31
NEW: Ugh... ghghg... blechghg...... *NM* (views: 15)
SketchVG (198.81.16.27) -- June 13 2001, 23:12
NEW: Your story SUX and you need therapy NOW *NM* (views: 6)
Babe (205.188.192.158) -- June 14 2001, 02:15
NEW: A spell checker and therapy. (views: 2)
Tina (63.170.28.235) -- June 14 2001, 02:48

Not a bad story, a mix of horror and weight gain. which is much more interesting because its different to most weight-gain storys I have seen.
(And yes in case you’re wondering I prefer weight gain-horror stories(espessialy the cannibalism ones))

Matt

BTB said:
I have seen worse and some of them even proper spelled. I remember one about a diner where the feedee became sick and died and was sold as sausages. It caused lots of protests and the poster claimed it was sent to him.
Lmao, that sounds like a funny story.:D

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
I post this classic from 2002 here because even the author domi-feeder added the tag evil as a warning along, have fun but don't say you have not been warned.

The Feedee Factory

Mr. Johnson and Timmy were taking in the scenery in the customer service/order processing room. Dozens and dozens of young women were busily typing away at
their terminals, talking to customers..............and chowing down!

"Gee whiz Mr. Johnson, you've got a lot of big girls working here!" said Timmy, the new Junior Executive at the ACME plant.

"Thats the way way we like them Timmy! All of our executives have feeder tendencies just like you. And the economics work out quite well for us too!" Mr. Johnson
smiled as he lit a cigar.

Timmy was staring at one young woman in particular, she had to be at least 600 pounds of hot femininity. She was busy processing orders on her computer while simultaneously puffing away on a filterless cigarette, pausing now and then to take a bite of a pastry or a handful of sweets. Thats when Timmy noticed another ample sized woman wheeling around a cart filled with pastries and other fattening goodies. She was refilling all of the girls candy dishes and giving them whatever pastries caught their eyes.

"How do the economics work out?" inquired Timmy.

"Well you see Timmy, we fill these jobs with young women willing to take entry-level positions for little pay, with the promise of better compensation later. Unlike most
companies nowadays we have a great pension plan too. Why you can retire after 20 years and collect 90 percent of your pay for the rest of your life. Of course none of
these girls will make it 20 years! You see, we ply them with sweets and food and cigarettes. We flash subliminal messages on their terminals telling them to eat more,
smoke more, fat is beautiful....stuff like that. After a month or so here, they're completely unsuited to work anywhere else and they can't wean themselves from this self-
indulgent atmosphere anyway. So we never have to pay them more, and they all kick the bucket before 20 years is up so we don't have to pay that ridiculously generous
pension. And we always have young luscious growing women for us feeder executives to play with! They become so dependent on the company for their every need, like
special housing, oversized accomadations etc..they'd never dream of turning away an executive's advances, even if they weren't being conditioned constantly by subliminal messages on their terminal screens, in their phones and on the background music, they generally end up working 16 hour days 6 days a week with no overtime pay!" Mr. Johnson beamed. "We lure them in with the great pension and benefits package, and they can never get out!"

"Sounds pretty evil to me" Timmy said skeptically.

"Of course its evil Timmy, but we do it anyway! I suppose that makes us evil too, but we all have our good qualities." Mr. Johnson said, "Hey, do you want to have some fun with that one you've been staring at? She was actually one of our tougher cases."

"How so?" asked Timmy.

"Well, no matter how much she ate at first, she just didn't seem to gain any weight. She was stuck at 120 pounds. It was rather upsetting. We ended up removing a piece of her hypothalumus and putting her on some hormone therapies. After that she ballooned faster than anyone I've ever seen. Kind of a shame too, she'll probably keel over within the year, we usually like to keep them longer than that. Not that she won't be easy to replace, we're not talking rocket science here!"

Mr. Johnson led Timmy over to her. "Charlene, this is Timmy, our newest executive. Why don't you take an hour off and show him a good time back in one of our executive suites?"

Charlene swallowed her food, exhaled smoke and labored heavily to stand, "Sure thing Mr. Johnson!" she smiled.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I post this classic from 2002 here because even the author domi-feeder added the tag evil as a warning along, have fun but don't say you have not been warned.

The Feedee Factory

Mr. Johnson and Timmy were taking in the scenery in the customer service/order processing room. Dozens and dozens of young women were busily typing away at
their terminals, talking to customers..............and chowing down!

"Gee whiz Mr. Johnson, you've got a lot of big girls working here!" said Timmy, the new Junior Executive at the ACME plant.

"Thats the way way we like them Timmy! All of our executives have feeder tendencies just like you. And the economics work out quite well for us too!" Mr. Johnson
smiled as he lit a cigar.

Timmy was staring at one young woman in particular, she had to be at least 600 pounds of hot femininity. She was busy processing orders on her computer while simultaneously puffing away on a filterless cigarette, pausing now and then to take a bite of a pastry or a handful of sweets. Thats when Timmy noticed another ample sized woman wheeling around a cart filled with pastries and other fattening goodies. She was refilling all of the girls candy dishes and giving them whatever pastries caught their eyes.

"How do the economics work out?" inquired Timmy.

"Well you see Timmy, we fill these jobs with young women willing to take entry-level positions for little pay, with the promise of better compensation later. Unlike most
companies nowadays we have a great pension plan too. Why you can retire after 20 years and collect 90 percent of your pay for the rest of your life. Of course none of
these girls will make it 20 years! You see, we ply them with sweets and food and cigarettes. We flash subliminal messages on their terminals telling them to eat more,
smoke more, fat is beautiful....stuff like that. After a month or so here, they're completely unsuited to work anywhere else and they can't wean themselves from this self-
indulgent atmosphere anyway. So we never have to pay them more, and they all kick the bucket before 20 years is up so we don't have to pay that ridiculously generous
pension. And we always have young luscious growing women for us feeder executives to play with! They become so dependent on the company for their every need, like
special housing, oversized accomadations etc..they'd never dream of turning away an executive's advances, even if they weren't being conditioned constantly by subliminal messages on their terminal screens, in their phones and on the background music, they generally end up working 16 hour days 6 days a week with no overtime pay!" Mr. Johnson beamed. "We lure them in with the great pension and benefits package, and they can never get out!"

"Sounds pretty evil to me" Timmy said skeptically.

"Of course its evil Timmy, but we do it anyway! I suppose that makes us evil too, but we all have our good qualities." Mr. Johnson said, "Hey, do you want to have some fun with that one you've been staring at? She was actually one of our tougher cases."

"How so?" asked Timmy.

"Well, no matter how much she ate at first, she just didn't seem to gain any weight. She was stuck at 120 pounds. It was rather upsetting. We ended up removing a piece of her hypothalumus and putting her on some hormone therapies. After that she ballooned faster than anyone I've ever seen. Kind of a shame too, she'll probably keel over within the year, we usually like to keep them longer than that. Not that she won't be easy to replace, we're not talking rocket science here!"

Mr. Johnson led Timmy over to her. "Charlene, this is Timmy, our newest executive. Why don't you take an hour off and show him a good time back in one of our executive suites?"

Charlene swallowed her food, exhaled smoke and labored heavily to stand, "Sure thing Mr. Johnson!" she smiled.
Wow. This is deep.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Wow. This is deep.
I am not one to step on someone's possible sarcasm, but an argument could be
made that the story is deep. I know quite a few people who feel corporate
life in general with all its sitting, staring a computer screen 12 plus
hours a day under the fluorescent lights and eating out of vending machines
could very much be considered life sapping.

Perhaps the writer was trying to draw from that somewhat common feeling?

My completely unrelated question is why this story was put in this thread.
I read as much of the thread as my attention span would allow, and what
seemed to start out as a cliched "it's funny when people don't use
spellchecker, but it's even funnier when people imitate people who don't
use spellchecker" thread now has actual stories being posted to it.

Are people trying to vie for the dubious distinction in the threads title?

Just wondering?

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I am not one to step on someone's possible sarcasm, but an argument could be
made that the story is deep. I know quite a few people who feel corporate
life in general with all its sitting, staring a computer screen 12 plus
hours a day under the fluorescent lights and eating out of vending machines
could very much be considered life sapping.

Perhaps the writer was trying to draw from that somewhat common feeling?

My completely unrelated question is why this story was put in this thread.
I read as much of the thread as my attention span would allow, and what
seemed to start out as a cliched "it's funny when people don't use
spellchecker, but it's even funnier when people imitate people who don't
use spellchecker" thread now has actual stories being posted to it.

Are people trying to vie for the dubious distinction in the threads title?

Just wondering?
It wasn't sarcasm, I was being serious. As to the reasons for the stories I'm not certain why there needs to be a reason to post a story in a thread on the story board. I'm not going to go back and read the whole thing again but from what I recall there was a discussion of stories with disturbing themes? People were reminded of ones that they'd seen and there was some interest in seeing them.

Lardibutts

Aged Member
Worst WG story ever? I reckon an old story of mine can lay claim to this title.

Under a crass pseudonym, it was an autobiographical account (thinly dramatized up into larger-than-life extremity) of young boys sexually abused and bullied by hulking great millgirls while growing up in a black little Pennine milltown in the North of England.

We were picked on for having passed the scholarship and being grammar school kids. It wasn’t till we were in our late teens, having undergone the rites of passage, that we emerged better regarded.

It also featured my first love affair - with a steadily gaining BBW who dumped me to run off to the States with a GI based nearby.

Mercifully this story has now been deleted due to the under age protagonists. Even the normally tolerant gatekeeper WB sent me a PM about it being depressing.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
Lardi:

Even though the story has been deleted - and in fairness it should be noted that you blew the whistle on it yourself - it was hardly the worst we have ever seen. It was at least coherant despite the unacceptable theme that could not be adapted to a higher age level. You have no idea of what is in some of the <5% of submissions that Ris and I decline.

O

Lardibutts

Aged Member
in fairness it should be noted that you blew the whistle on it yourself
Maybe, but this weirdo should never have posted it in the first place. Posing as fantasy, it was much too revealing. I still cringe about it.

mediaboy

Lardi:

Even though the story has been deleted - and in fairness it should be noted that you blew the whistle on it yourself - it was hardly the worst we have ever seen. It was at least coherant despite the unacceptable theme that could not be adapted to a higher age level. You have no idea of what is in some of the <5% of submissions that Ris and I decline.

O
and god willing, we never will ;)

That Guy You Met Once

Even though some of the best WG stories I've ever read were on Animexpansion.com, that site can be a real turdmine.

Here is a standous:

http://s2.zetaboards.com/PAWG_Forum/topic/688760/1/

This one is terrible all the way through, sure, but it doesn't quite qualify for this thread... until the ending.

It just hits you like a fucking train. I left a comment under the name "Wheezy" that pretty much sums up my feelings about it.

There was another one I was going to include, but I simply... can't. I'm not even going to summarize it, because just telling you the plot would taint your soul. I'll just say it was a Nintendo fanfic with scat. Sweet Christ.

---

BTW: Regarding weight gain horror stories: There was only one that I've bothered to read. It started out as a cute WG/relationship story, but ended with the woman binging, ignoring all the warning signs, until her stomach ruptured (in disturbingly realistic detail). Needless to say, I wasn't turned on at all, but appreciated that someone bothered to write about the danger of that kind of excess.

Latest posts