Would a BHM notice a girl wearing a T-shirt printed "I love BHM" or something similar

Discussion in 'BHM/FFA' started by ciccia, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Jul 23, 2007 #1

ciccia

ciccia

ciccia

Hi everybody,

One of my hobbies is painting T-shirts. I usually do this for my friends and i hardly ever create something for myself. Today i bought a few T-shirts 'cause i'd love to make something funny, something fat-related of course :).

I'd do that for fun, but it came to my mind that wearing such a thing i could also become more recognizable as an FFA! :rolleyes: I'd love to!!! :D

So, i've got a few questions to you big handsome men:

1. Am i right that you wouldn't pay that much attention to a funny but innocent print like "the fatter the better", "i love my men fat", "looking for a lard ball" etc.? I mean you would notice but these prints don't necessarily mean that i'm an FFA? Would you approach a girl wearing such a T-shirt?

2. I think that my chances will be better if i use something like "BHM", "FFA" - terminology that you simply can't know if you're not a part of fat admiring community. Does this make sense? So if i make a T-shirt saying something like "FFA inside" would you get who i am? Would you react?

3. Any idea of what to write or draw on a T-shirt are welcome! I have a plenty of really funny ideas but i prefer a less funny and a more clear thing if it may help to be approached by fatties and other FFAs. May it?

Hope to get some response!
    :batting:

CartmanUK26 likes this.
  2. Jul 23, 2007 #2

coyote wild

coyote wild

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.

I've already found the love of my life, so I don't know if I'd approach you haha

Seriously, I'd approach you just to make discussion. I think it would be incredibly positive to wear a shirt like that. It would give other people confidence (either about their preference or their size), and it would be a huge step in bringing fat-admiration and size-acceptance to the forefront.

I used to think about wearing a shirt that said I <3 Fat Chicks. I don't know if I could pull it off, though.

3. Jul 23, 2007 #3

ciccia

ciccia

ciccia

Thanks! I loved your reply! It's great to know that you would approach me in such a T-shirt even if only for a discussion!

I'll definitely make one and then i'll post a pic here!

Other opinions welcome! ;)

4. Jul 23, 2007 #4

JoeD43

JoeD43

JoeD43

I think I would definitely notice and take a second look. You dont see many T-shirts like that around :) As far as approaching you, Im not sure about that,being that Im pretty shy. Also, Im sure Id be looking around for where your BF or husband was hahaha.

5. Jul 23, 2007 #5

Finnish BHM

Finnish BHM

Finnish BHM

great idea,paint those t-shirts!!I woud like to see one,but i´dont think i ever will:doh:

6. Jul 23, 2007 #6

StridentDionysus

StridentDionysus

StridentDionysus

Señor Member

Hmmmm... I'd go for BHM and not so much for FFA. Cuz, if I remember correctly that also stands for "Future Farmers of America".

You can go for something like "FFA inside... and NOT into Farming ;)" lol :p

PS: I would totally notice but I'm not shure I'd aproach you... I'm too shy :doh:

7. Jul 23, 2007 #7

Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada

If any woman was brave enough to wear that shirt than i think it would be my duty to at approach her and at the very least thank her!

Then probably proceed to make an ass of myself hitting on her lol

So i say GO FOR IT

8. Jul 24, 2007 #8

Solarbip

Solarbip

Solarbip

Hell I'd hit on a chick QUICK if she was wearing that shirt. :D

I'd also love an I <3 FFAs shirt. I'd pimp it.

9. Jul 24, 2007 #9

LoveBHMS

LoveBHMS

LoveBHMS

default title

See, I like the idea of being open about liking fat guys, but I don't so much like the idea of closing yourself off to anyone who doesn't get the lingo.

I'd wear a t-shirt that said something like "Chubby Chaser" because that is a commonly used term for a woman who thinks larger men are hot.

Also, I like the idea because any guy that approached you if you were wearing a shirt like that would be a confident "Yes women would think I'm hot" sort of fat guy rather than a "I can't believe anyone would be interested in me" sort of fat guy.

10. Jul 24, 2007 #10

DionysusVoice

DionysusVoice

DionysusVoice

And also, don't forget, that (probably) a lot of us guys get mixed messages/teases/false hopes from women who want to consider us as "just a friend," so even if you wear a shirt like that, don't forget to smile, make meaningful eye contact, and maybe wink or something. We'll have more confidence when we approach you, and that would be a :) good thing :) all around . . .

11. Jul 24, 2007 #11

StridentDionysus

StridentDionysus

StridentDionysus

Señor Member

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!

12. Jul 24, 2007 #12

persimmon

persimmon

persimmon

And now, in stereo!

I think I'd go for a I <3 Fat Boys, similar to coyote wild. Or, er, I would.

Dionysus dudes, I am seriously with the flirting and the winking. Since I am all coupled up and stuff, should I knock it off or do you think guys appreciate the attention anyway?

persimmon

13. Jul 24, 2007 #13

DionysusVoice

DionysusVoice

DionysusVoice

-Sigh- I wish I could answer that with a definite yes or no. I mean, yes, flirting always feels good, but on the other hand, having a good flirt (and nothing more) almost makes me feel even more lonely after I get home, y'know?

-Shrug- Like I said, wish I could give you a better answer.

14. Jul 24, 2007 #14

Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall

Whatever you decide, would you be willing to sell them to your fellow FFAs?

15. Jul 24, 2007 #15

growingman

growingman

growingman

I think these T-shirts are a great idea, but I would stay away from BHM or FFA as there are plenty of people out there who are unfamiliar with these terms or might be confused by them. I would definately stay with the positive appreciative rather than depreciative terms or slogans as well.

Some I like: I <3 fat boys/guys/men, Chubby Chaser!, Fat Guys Rock!, Big Guy Lover!, Fat Guys = Best Huggers!

Chub needs a Hug, Rub for Luck, Chubby Chasers Rock!, Big Bellies Have More Chi/Qi, Sumo in Training

16. Jul 24, 2007 #16

ciccia

ciccia

ciccia

Hey everybody thanks for greats ideas and suggestions!!! :D Now, this weekend i'll try to stay at home and make something really cool!

You're right guys, of course a smile, a wink is a must! ;) Shops are full of t-shirts saying something not only in English but also in Greek, Chinese, Russian - and who the hell cares about the message..

I hope to post a pic of a t-shirt on Sunday!!

17. Jul 24, 2007 #17

DionysusVoice

DionysusVoice

DionysusVoice

Nice! I look forward to seeing them (although, of course, not as much as seeing a lady wearing one . . . hehehe)

18. Jul 24, 2007 #18

ciccia

ciccia

ciccia

That's a hard question!

You know, i don't usually paint T-shirts for myself, mostly for friends, 'cause i really put my soul in every single brush stroke.

And, as an artist (five years of drawing and painting studio), i would get a little offended by a low price. I know you can find funny T-shirts online for about 20 bucks, and i would spend 20 bucks just for a T-shirt and colors. And there's handwork plus a little piece of my soul to add. On the other hand it would ail me to sell T-shirts for no less than 100 bucks to my fellow FFAs. In this case i would prefer to just make gifts!

Or maybe we can find a compromise between my artist expectations and a will to see fellow FFAs covered with funny fat slogans? Moderate price plus reputation points of something :) Donno! Any ideas welcome! I'd love to do it, really, lets just find a way :)

19. Jul 24, 2007 #19

ciccia

ciccia

ciccia

i can make a pic of myself wearing it! :D

20. Jul 24, 2007 #20

ciccia

ciccia

ciccia

i've got an idea!

"I'M NOT THAT HARD TO GET
    IF YOU ARE REALLY FAT!"