Would a BHM notice a girl wearing a T-shirt printed "I love BHM" or something similar

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rabbitislove

24 Carrot Magic
Only poor people are skinny sounds classist.

But my idea would be one of those sexual innuendo Abercrombie design shirts and would read

Cindy's mattress movers. We love to push your cushion. :p

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA
You can go for something like "FFA inside... and NOT into Farming ;)" lol :p
How about "FFA, And I Don't Mean Future Farmers!"

My suggestions would be "Fat Boys (or Big Guys) Rock My Socks," "Likes 'Em Big," "Life Is Too Short To Date Skinny Guys," and "This Is What A Female Fat Admirer (or Chubby Chaser) Looks Like."

I also like "You Must Be At Least (insert number)# To Ride." (I'd probably set the number fairly low—200# or so, despite the fact that I usually prefer 'em bigger than that—but whatever.)

Cindy's mattress movers. We love to push your cushion. :p
LOL. :D

-Qit

PrettyKitty

Dorkus Maximus
I love the idea of these kinds of T-shirts. I have been meaning to get a customized one to show my appreciation for the BHM.

:)

ciccia

ciccia

May be a little obscure but "The way to MY heart is through YOUR stomach"

I'm still thinking but I kinda liked that one :p

Rich
This one is awesome! I've got to remember it for the next shirt!!!! Thanks a lot!!! :batting:

ciccia

I once saw these army-green and desert-brown t-shirts with the words
"Size matters"
written on it, with a drawn, cartoon-like hamburger under it.

...and of course they didn't sell it in any sizes larger than XL...:mad:

Could YOU make a 5XL version for me? :D
Yes sure! Would i earn a belly strip then? ;) :D

ciccia

I would defintely say hello if you wore a t-shirt that says: "I'm a FFA looking for a BHM!". LOL ... I think using the terminology completely takes the uncertainty out of the situation and I think many large men do know what a BHM is.
That's what i think too! And if i don't find any BHM i definitely will make a shirt saying clearly that i'm looking for one!

pattycake

Wishin' 4 A Squishin'
Wow, ciccia! That's really well done. :bow: It certainly gets the message across. I like the girly colours too.

Finnish BHM said:
that reminds me...Here is pic of me and my car,notice the rear window.In english it means "only poor people are skinny"
BTW, Finnish BHM, you're extremely hot! :D

CartmanUK26

Taken by AMAZING FFA!
This one is awesome! I've got to remember it for the next shirt!!!! Thanks a lot!!! :batting:
Thanks :) was beginning to think noone had seen that one or noone liked it, glad you did :D would love to see it on an item of clothing :D Would certainly get my attention anyway!

Rich x

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA

This is a potential iron-on and/or silkscreen design. Yes, it is just a screen capture of text. Your point?

-Qit

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
He, he, I love all of these! My favourite so far is "You have to be #lb to ride this" :p Although, being British, I'd prefer "You have to be #stone to ride this" My effort is "I think chunky is hunky".

I did actually see some T-Shirts in Affleck's palace in Manchester that were fantastic..."I love fat men", "I love scawny men", "I love ugly men", "I love nerdy men"...the lady who ran the shop said they sold like hot-cakes, whether in seriousness or not I don't know, but I'm confident at least some of them were ;) For all those who know Affleck's it was the shop to the direct right of the necklace store which shut about three years ago. I missed my chance to buy a T-Shirt, bah...

My final comment on this topic is fans of the British band "Feeder"...there must be at least a handful who wear their band T-Shirt with a double meaning!

Bella xXx

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA
He, he, I love all of these! My favourite so far is "You have to be #lb to ride this" :p Although, being British, I'd prefer "You have to be #stone to ride this"
How about: "You must weigh at least 15st to ride"? (I know; that's a bit above 200#...so? :D )

My effort is "I think chunky is hunky".
I like that one.

Here's my new one:

'Nother text capture. You girls like?

-Qit

lemmink

THE PUMMEL IS COMING
Hee, looks groovy. I wouldn't mind having FFA liek that plastered across my chest.

Now that everyone's makin' them, I think I'm going to get my arty bf to do me one. This is the coolest!

Latest posts