• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Would a BHM notice a girl wearing a T-shirt printed "I love BHM" or something similar

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ciccia

Hi everybody,

One of my hobbies is painting T-shirts. I usually do this for my friends and i hardly ever create something for myself. Today i bought a few T-shirts 'cause i'd love to make something funny, something fat-related of course :).

I'd do that for fun, but it came to my mind that wearing such a thing i could also become more recognizable as an FFA! :rolleyes: I'd love to!!! :D

So, i've got a few questions to you big handsome men:

1. Am i right that you wouldn't pay that much attention to a funny but innocent print like "the fatter the better", "i love my men fat", "looking for a lard ball" etc.? I mean you would notice but these prints don't necessarily mean that i'm an FFA? Would you approach a girl wearing such a T-shirt?

2. I think that my chances will be better if i use something like "BHM", "FFA" - terminology that you simply can't know if you're not a part of fat admiring community. Does this make sense? So if i make a T-shirt saying something like "FFA inside" would you get who i am? Would you react?

3. Any idea of what to write or draw on a T-shirt are welcome! I have a plenty of really funny ideas but i prefer a less funny and a more clear thing if it may help to be approached by fatties and other FFAs. May it?

Hope to get some response!
:batting:

Latest posts

Back