• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Would this be of interest to anyone

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundaboutway

I recently visited this forum and noticed the there_there thread . It was one of the most viewed/replied to threads. The popularity of that thread made me wonder how many people would be interested in a progression picture thing I am going to be doing in real life. This site is very interesting and realizing there is a community for this is amazing.

I am a guy in case my profile doesn't say. Let me know through here, email, or im. I will probably have to post the actual things in the weight gain section if I do it here. I am open to suggestions as well. Let me know what people think wrong or right -- its just an idea and I my only intent is for others to enjoy as much as me. :eat2:

Latest posts

Back