Would you date interacially?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

calauria

La Negra Hermosa
Well, the way the economy is going, looks like we all are gonna end up in the ghetto!! Let's have a block party!!!:)

escapist

Belt Buster!
Bringing the plates, sodas, and plasticware........
lol I was thinking more like Leftover napkins from from fast food places (as well as salt and pepper shakers)...maybe a few packets of hot sauce from Poppy's chicken and a steak knife left over from a date I had a few years ago at a high end restaurant.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
lol I was thinking more like Leftover napkins from from fast food places (as well as salt and pepper shakers)...maybe a few packets of hot sauce from Poppy's chicken and a steak knife left over from a date I had a few years ago at a high end restaurant.
Right here we have Church's chicken with that strawberry soda

JonesT

Your's truly
I look at everyone the same. We are all Human here. I date interacially all the time. Sometimes I run into problems with her family tho.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
RED LADY RED!!!!
I KNEW IT!!! (And we didn't get the MD 20/20 and Boones Farm Strawberry out until after dark anyway)

My neighborhood red Kool-Aid formulation was one packet (no one could afford the pre-sweetened) to twice as much water and half as much sugar as instructed. Grape drink was too expensive--even the little chubbies but when we'd find change in the couch cushions we'd buy wax bottles filled with that weird juice--remember them?

escapist

Belt Buster!
I KNEW IT!!! (And we didn't get the MD 20/20 and Boones Farm Strawberry out until after dark anyway)

My neighborhood red Kool-Aid formulation was one packet (no one could afford the pre-sweetened) to twice as much water and half as much sugar as instructed. Grape drink was too expensive--even the little chubbies but when we'd find change in the couch cushions we'd buy wax bottles filled with that weird juice--remember them?
lol I hate those things, they are such a tease and your left with that weird waxy stuff in your mouth and not enough juice.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
POR FAVOR

gracias...
Oh shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jarritos! You see this big smile in my face right now, now you will see a HappyFace! I love the mango, tamarindo, and pineapple flavors!

Paquito

don't July to me
Oh shyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Jarritos! You see this big smile in my face right now, now you will see a HappyFace! I love the mango, tamarindo, and pineapple flavors!
Oh hello new best friend.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Paquito

don't July to me
I would be happy with Pineapple or Limon for all of my soda needs.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
Canada must be missing out cuz I've never seen those sodas but I've seen close to them. lol. Maybe I need to do some digging!