Wow! Jessica Simpson's new curves..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
hate to pee on the parade here, but i'm pretty sure she's about the same size she's always been.
that photo comparison in the link is especially hilarious, since the one photo is of her in hideously unflattering pants that would make ANYone look bigger than they are, but more importantly they're candid, totally un-photoshopped shots of her while she's moving and dancing, from the least flattering angle possible.

whereas the dukes of hazzard promo shot is so photoshopped it might as well be an oil painting, plus she's posing in the 'pleasepleaseplease make me look skinny' stance, PLUS she talked and talked about how she lost a bunch of weight just to play daisy duke.
as in: that's not her normal weight.

she's always been a little thick for a skinny girl. looks like she still is.

katorade

The most depressing thing about that article is that Ashlee Simpson named her kid Bronx Mowgli. Seriously.

Neen

Free Spirit
Yeah, she looks a bit bigger now. That outfit is horrible.. yuck!

FreeThinker

whereas the dukes of hazzard promo shot is so photoshopped it might as well be an oil painting, plus she's posing in the 'pleasepleaseplease make me look skinny' stance, PLUS she talked and talked about how she lost a bunch of weight just to play daisy duke.
as in: that's not her normal weight.

she's always been a little thick for a skinny girl. looks like she still is.
I seem to recall hearing she had to wear a prosthetic butt, because she wasn't curvaceous enough to fill Daisy's shorts.

Too fat, too skinny, too glam, too plain. Whatever.

I don't know if I've ever seen her before, but she looks like a healthy, happy woman in these pics.

Kouskous

I think she would be beautiful at any weight, but god- those jeans have got to go. I'm sure they are cutting edge fashion, but I just don't dig them.

MattB

Epicurean
If that's true we'll be hearing ad nauseum how brave she was for being willing to get fat and how incredible she is for the speed in which she took it all off afterwards.
I'd be willing to wager that she gets some kind of endorsement deal from Weight Watchers or Xenadrine first...

dreistein

Her face lokks so much better, more human, relaxed, happier.

The expression on the pic from this Dukes movie is a little alien-like.

I want her to be triplesize, that would be sexy! Go Jess, give it a try!:):eat2:

Armadillojellybeans

chariots chariots
it is terrific, but alas, these kinds of things do not last long, it will be fun while it lasts though, OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wagimawr

Fashion fail. Love the shape!

hate to pee on the parade here, but i'm pretty sure she's about the same size she's always been.
that photo comparison in the link is especially hilarious, since the one photo is of her in hideously unflattering pants that would make ANYone look bigger than they are, but more importantly they're candid, totally un-photoshopped shots of her while she's moving and dancing, from the least flattering angle possible.
You may be right; I'd still bet that she's a LITTLE bigger than normal, but the lack of Photoshop does always work wonders. :D

GunnerFA

Big
She is looking a whole lot better now. Not just better, she's also lookig a lot more normal. It's obvious she's meant to be this size or maybe slightly bigger... too bad she's been a big name celebrity for so many years.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
I think she looks beautiful at any size. The only negative thing I have to say about the photo.....yucky high waisted pants...blah.:p

Russ2d

Cartoon from yesterday's New York Post.

RV :eat1:
Amazing, the level of hatred that exists out there for the female body is hard to believe. If a woman has any degree of natural curve to her she is demonized... but If her body is sickly, asexual, or even masculinized she is adored.

imfree

In Remembrance
Amazing, the level of hatred that exists out there for the female body is hard to believe. If a woman has any degree of natural curve to her she is demonized... but If her body is sickly, asexual, or even masculinized she is adored.
I call that functional dysfunctionallity because the world is fucked-up
enough to believe that a woman with the figure of an underfed 14
year-old boy is sexy and function as if it were true!

fanofdimensions

the thing is she's really not that big at all, not even close.

I think she's a lot cuter with a little extra to round her out than as a too skinny girl, she's a naturally curvy gal.

But to call her "fat" is a joke. I mean, really.

the thing is she's kinda short so I think when she even puts on a little weight it comes off as more than it is. But really, she's cute and maybe a little softer, but women were meant to be curvy. They were not meant to satisfy the urges of gay male fashion designers whose ideal is a skinny guy.

Latest posts