• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Writing Becomes Reality (Illustrated)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake (JMJ2)

Hey all. A while ago I had the talented artist G0D07 illustrate one of my stories. I figured I'd share the sequence along with snippets from the story. I'm linking mine and his deviant art pages as well if you want to see more.

I'll post all six parts once they come out. Here are the first three. It's about a woman who has been going on dates with big guys and mocking them to get money for her Patreon page. Suddenly, it seems the things she writes on those pages are starting to happen to her in real life.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

https://www.deviantart.com/g0d07

https://www.deviantart.com/jake27

Back at her apartment, the young woman removed her date clothes and changed into comfortable pajamas and walked around her small apartment. Katie grabbed her laptop from the dining room table and brought it to her bedroom and placed it on her small desk.

She popped it open and logged on to her Patreon page. The screen flashed for a moment before loading her page, “Dates With Fatties”. She hit the new post button and then thinks for a moment.

“Hmm, what do I talk about with this guy? He really was a dull self-centered prick”, she said before glancing over at her patron count, which was presently stuck at 47.

“This guy came in wearing an expensive dress shirt and slacks, clearly custom made because there was no way he could fit into anything on the racks! The obese man tried talking my head off for three hours, well, in between the big bites of steak he ate. I’ll tell you, this guy needs to spend a little of his hard earned cash on a trainer! He’s gonna have a heart attack before he’s 40 if he keeps this up!”

Katie made a few more additions to the post and smiled, she was completely pleased with herself. She remembered how four months ago she had go on a date with some guy from OkCupid who clearly lied about what he did for a living. He claimed he was a personal trainer and his photo did indeed show a well built man, but when he arrived he was anything but. He complained to her that he had broken his leg almost a year ago and had been too depressed to start exercising again, hence the additional 50 pounds on his body.

She had told this to a few of her coworkers and one of them, a temp for the summer, told her that it sounded like someone’s Patreon page, “Bad First Dates”. The woman explained how this person wrote about all their bad first dates and was making money doing so. This germinated an idea in Katie’s head. She would go on dates with large men and write about it (using aliases of course). A few months and a couple of hundred bucks later and Katie was just getting used to it.

“I’m internet famous”, she chuckled to herself and went about relaxing.

Attachments

• katie 1.jpg
    katie 1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back