Writing Becomes Reality (Illustrated)

Discussion in 'Weighty Fine Arts' started by Jake (JMJ2), Nov 30, 2019.

1. Nov 30, 2019 #1

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Hey all. A while ago I had the talented artist G0D07 illustrate one of my stories. I figured I'd share the sequence along with snippets from the story. I'm linking mine and his deviant art pages as well if you want to see more.

I'll post all six parts once they come out. Here are the first three. It's about a woman who has been going on dates with big guys and mocking them to get money for her Patreon page. Suddenly, it seems the things she writes on those pages are starting to happen to her in real life.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

https://www.deviantart.com/g0d07

https://www.deviantart.com/jake27

Back at her apartment, the young woman removed her date clothes and changed into comfortable pajamas and walked around her small apartment. Katie grabbed her laptop from the dining room table and brought it to her bedroom and placed it on her small desk.

She popped it open and logged on to her Patreon page. The screen flashed for a moment before loading her page, “Dates With Fatties”. She hit the new post button and then thinks for a moment.

“Hmm, what do I talk about with this guy? He really was a dull self-centered prick”, she said before glancing over at her patron count, which was presently stuck at 47.

“This guy came in wearing an expensive dress shirt and slacks, clearly custom made because there was no way he could fit into anything on the racks! The obese man tried talking my head off for three hours, well, in between the big bites of steak he ate. I’ll tell you, this guy needs to spend a little of his hard earned cash on a trainer! He’s gonna have a heart attack before he’s 40 if he keeps this up!”

Katie made a few more additions to the post and smiled, she was completely pleased with herself. She remembered how four months ago she had go on a date with some guy from OkCupid who clearly lied about what he did for a living. He claimed he was a personal trainer and his photo did indeed show a well built man, but when he arrived he was anything but. He complained to her that he had broken his leg almost a year ago and had been too depressed to start exercising again, hence the additional 50 pounds on his body.

She had told this to a few of her coworkers and one of them, a temp for the summer, told her that it sounded like someone’s Patreon page, “Bad First Dates”. The woman explained how this person wrote about all their bad first dates and was making money doing so. This germinated an idea in Katie’s head. She would go on dates with large men and write about it (using aliases of course). A few months and a couple of hundred bucks later and Katie was just getting used to it.

“I’m internet famous”, she chuckled to herself and went about relaxing.

Attached Files:

2. Nov 30, 2019 #2

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Here is the second part. Looks like she's been enjoying a few meals.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

Katie glanced over at her phone and cursed herself. It was almost 6pm and her date was supposed to be at 7pm. She glanced through her closet and, realizing she had not done laundry this week, picked out an ex’s oversized button down shirt before picking up a pair of leggings off the floor. They were snug but she honestly didn’t care, she wasn’t getting dressed up for bowling.

At the bowling alley, her date, Freddie, informed her that he had gotten two lanes just for them so no one could bother them. She simply shrugged her shoulders and followed him to the lane. He entered their names into the scoreboard and sat down, telling her that she could go first. She picked up the lightest ball she could find and just rolled it down the lane, barely attempting to hit any pins.

“Sorry, I’m really not good at bowling” she said while making her way back to him. As she did she tugged on her shirt, trying to get more comfortable.

Freddie paid her no mind as he waddled to the front of the lane and rolled a perfect strike. He high fived himself before realizing how foolish he looked and just sat back down.

“I probably should have suggested something other than bowling then, even if I used to bowl a lot in high school and college.”

Katie wasn’t impressed and just got up and grabbed another ball to throw down the lane.

Freddie watched and is amazed at just how plump and pronounced her rear is, even more so that she would dare wear something so tight and almost transparent out in public. He watched her bend just slightly to release the ball and caught a glimpse of her thong wedged up those chunky cheeks. He turned away when he realized she was about to look back at him and grinned.

“If she’s trying to get me excited, she’s doing a REALLY good job” he muttered to himself.

She was not in fact trying to get him excited, however. The leggings, which she had gotten as a gift for Christmas, were one of the few things that still fit her lower half remotely comfortably. Since her date with Jason, she had become a regular on Friday’s at Roberto’s, ordering the same exact sandwich that Jason recommended. Those sandwiches, plus the increasingly potent servings of sugar, plus the no working out, and the more frequent dates had helped her pack on ten pounds in just over a month. Add to that the prior thirteen and she had porked up 23 pounds in four and a half months.

As with the rest of the women on her mother’s side of the family, the bulk of these new pounds made their way below the waist, with Katie’s hips widening and each cheek gaining a dimple. Still, she had put on a little above the waist; her belly pouched out ever so slightly and her boobs were causing problems with her bras. Still, she wasn’t truthfully acknowledging this new development, she figured it was a pound or two of winter weight that she’d easily shed soon.

Attached Files:

3. Nov 30, 2019 #3

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Jake (JMJ2)

Here is the third part. So many dates means more chances to eat and grow it seems.

Enjoy.

Thanks!

Jake (JMJ)

“What a night people! What a night! My date, this old fat prick, was possibly the worst date I’ve ever had in my life! He had the nerve to try and meet me at my apartment first, then he wanted to meet me outside my work. Eventually I said I’d see him at a neutral spot.

And then, and then, he decided to tell me that people need to have one night a week where they make an absolute pig of themselves! Like it is instinctual, that without realizing it you can go through say an entire cake and not register just how much food you’ve eaten! Unreal, right? No wonder he’s almost forty and still single!”

The entry is on the page before she even mad it back to her apartment. She walked slowly to the entrance to her building and opened the door, letting out a loud belch as she did so. She is so full and just wants to pass out. She glanced over at the stairs and while it is only one flight, there is no way she would make it up them without puking. Instead, she waited a few minutes and caught the elevator up to the second floor. She kicked off her flats and barely mades it to the couch before she passing out from exhaustion.

Her date with Jorge had been at a steak house and the man, a 42 year old divorcee, had done his best to impress the younger woman. He had ordered fancy items off the menu, ensuring she tried the lobster, filet, the salmon, the lamb, all items priced at over 100 dollars a plate. Then he ordered more side dishes before making her force down dessert. She barely had kept the food down at the table. Now she wanted to do nothing more than to lay there and digest it all.

“Dating, urppp! Dating, urp, belch, these, oh god, fatties, is too taxing on my urp stomach” she bemoaned.

Katie rubbed her swollen abdomen and continued to let out intermittent moans and burps before finally passing out, allowing her digestive system to do it’s job.

Attached Files:

SSBHM likes this.