• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wrong Numbers Gone Awry

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
:::shameless self-promotion warning:::

So, this weekend I had a crazy series of calls, which I wrote about: Bob & Julie: An Almost Love Story.

Yes, this is shameless self-promotion of my written work, but honestly....I can't stop giggling about this. I think it was funnier than when I made crank calls as a kid (ah...the pre-Caller ID days). If you like the piece (or don't like it), please feel free to leave a comment or share it!

Anyone else have some crazy wrong number stories?

Latest posts

Back