www.amifatornot.com

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bellyboy

I went to this site and posted my pic and look what responses i got.

87.1% Said you are FAT ( from 611 votes )

Sent On The: 30th May 2006 From : (E-mail: ) Your HUGE belly looks like some science experiment gone terribly wrong. Cut down on them thar Krispy Kremes,man!

Sent On The: 27th May 2006 From : (E-mail: ) Plum and juicy.

Sent On The: 10th April 2006 From : (E-mail: ) your not even that fat! i think its kinda -y! no lie

Sent On The: 4th April 2006 From : (E-mail: ) From the size of your big gut,I can tell that you do enjoy your Oreos and milk:)

Sent On The: 31st March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) Your are so hot!! Please have my babies!! Ohhh....

Sent On The: 28th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) I can't believe I was voted the fattest guy here. I don't even think I'm that fat. But I'd like to know who posted the comment on how they liked my belly so much.

Sent On The: 28th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) lose weghit please

Sent On The: 28th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) u iz fat

Sent On The: 28th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) u have a big azz belly

Sent On The: 28th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) u isz so fat lose wegiht

Sent On The: 26th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) Personally, I'd say you need smaller trousers.

Sent On The: 25th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) WOW!!!!! i love such a belly!! It's soo -y on men!! You have a beautiful -y belly!! GREAT!!!!!!!

Sent On The: 24th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) You need to lose
some weight. You are way to fat man.

Kimberleigh

gardening, mostly.
You have a cute little belly.
Are you fat? Fat's relative....compared to some, yes, to others, no.
As long as you are happy with yourself, who cares what anybody else thinks?

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
bellyboy said:
I went to this site and posted my pic and look what responses i got.

87.1% Said you are FAT ( from 611 votes )

Sent On The: 27th May 2006 From : (E-mail: ) Plum and juicy.

Sent On The: 4th April 2006 From : (E-mail: ) From the size of your big gut,I can tell that you do enjoy your Oreos and milk:)

Sent On The: 26th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) Personally, I'd say you need smaller trousers.

Sent On The: 25th March 2006 From : (E-mail: ) WOW!!!!! i love such a belly!! It's soo -y on men!! You have a beautiful -y belly!! GREAT!!!!!!!

wow what an incredibly EROTIc SHOT..your belly looks amazing...don't quit eating you get better with every # yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

Stevefezzik

You don't look that fat. I like girls, but I'd guess you have about a 44" waist or so ?

PrettyKitty

Dorkus Maximus
It's adorable!

And some of those people that posted need spelling lessons.