BHM Xander - by Undine (~BHM, Intrigue, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

mostly harmless
It isn't just that I love the characters and the story -- your writing itself is such a pleasure to read :D Just such a lovely flow and cadence and umm, stuff that I can feel as a reader but am not educated enough in that sort of area to really describe. Anyway -- iz gud!

clockworklove

Yaaaaaaayyyy! Thank you for feeding my rabid addiction to your stories! I'm not sure that I'll ever have enough Xander and Cee :bow:

ODFFA

But he'd spent his whole life doing precisely what she'd called him out on, and he knew it would take another lifetime of constant vigilance and Herculean effort to stave off continued inner mutinies against himself.

Fantastic line! This whole story just keeps getting better and better, somehow. I'm in a pretty good mood now :wubu:

gainer2

Yay, I was beyond thrilled to log on and find new posts on this thread and find out there was a new chapter. This story just keeps getting better and better. Thanks for the update.

lemonhead

Hoping this story still has lots to go, we'd all love to learn more about these fantastic characters!!!