• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Xmas preparations

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mottiemushroom

Give it some welly!!!
Ok i know it's early , but with my youngest son working away (his first xmas away from home) i am having to send his stuff down with his middle brother tomorrow (since the postal service keeps going on strike here in the UK). We're having a normal xmas day here then doing it all again at the end of January when Jon is home for 2 weeks (i won't have seen him for 6 months). However, not wanting him to feel all alone for xmas i've made him up a festive box. Chocolate advent calanders, Santa mugs & dishes, xmas foodsthat we have as our family tradition for both him & his workmate (also her first xmas away from home) so they can still enjoy the run up to & the day itself without being too home sick between work shifts. Also a few silly little xmas prezzies for him to open on the day - his main prezzies will be saved until he's home with us.

So what plans & preparations do the rest of you have?

Latest posts

Back