Quantcast

Xyantha's Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ALS Again

Sorry everybody! My work had literally sucked the soul out of me, and school sucks up all my hands on keyboard time.

Trial by Fire has the next 5-10 chapters sketched pit, but his story could go multiple ways, so i need to decide before i post the next chapters (in case i need to change them).

I hope to have some time in Oct to really slam out some pages!!
Hey, Xyantha! I hope that you are doing well. Take your time, and I look forward to seeing what you next write! :)

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
My brain feels like it is going to explode from all the unwritten stories and chapters that have been building up.

I hope to have a couple chapters written in the next two weeks about Trial by Fire, and I am probably going to sketch out the next one so my brain stops hurting!!

Sorry for the delay, and thank you so much for the kind words people have sent!! I really appreciate it and it does motivate!

Rojodi

My brain feels like it is going to explode from all the unwritten stories and chapters that have been building up.

I hope to have a couple chapters written in the next two weeks about Trial by Fire, and I am probably going to sketch out the next one so my brain stops hurting!!

Sorry for the delay, and thank you so much for the kind words people have sent!! I really appreciate it and it does motivate!
Isn't it both a pain and joy?

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
The voices in my head wont stop!!!

Story voices, of course...

I have chapters plotted out in my head about what I want to write, so an update or two should be coming shortly. Unfortunately life got even busier with the addition of a new puppy, but I should be able to smash through some content soon.

I need to do it, because more stories keep pushing their way into my mind, and it's becoming quite the cacophony....

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
So...Khorg has been slamming the insides of my brain methodically for the last year. I never intended to write a sequel to Outliers, but it may happen if he has his way...

But I also have another three stories battling it out in my mind...

In the end, I have a feeling Khorg’s implacable nature will make him next in line to be put to virtual paper, and it probably makes sense because the plot ia clearer to me than the orher stories.

I think the only reason I have not started the sequel already is limited time and Melody literally tramping all over his life with her reckless positivity and relish to have her own story told.

So...look forward to a new story in 2020!

Latest posts