• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yasmine Bleeth - by Anonymous (Stuffing, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Risible

Monkey Daze
Stuffing, ~~WG - One of the lifeguards on TV's Baywatch gains a few pounds to make a point.

Yasmine Bleeth
by Anonymous

Yasmine Bleeth went to the Baywatch set as usual that day. As she walked into work, the security guards greeted her, and she bid them good morning. They looked at her for longer period of time than usual. It was as though they were overly critical of her appearance.

"What's up guys? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"No reason," replied the guards. She left them behind, befuddled as to what they had been looking at.

As Yasmine approached her dressing room, she felt a tug on her shorts. “I hate it when I shrink my clothes,” she thought. That was when she started pondering, “have I gained some weight

She lamented over a friend telling her that her thighs had looked especially large the last couple of episodes, and that her washboard abs had slowly been changing into spare tires.

It was then that Yasmine took a moment to examine herself. She looked down at her shorts and noticed something she had not seen before. Her thighs had started to dimple, and the shorts had dug into her thighs. “It's just the light in here,” she thought.

She examined her stomach, and she realized she could no longer flex her abdomen. She tried and tried, but she saw no muscles at all. Yasmine bent over and looked in a mirror.

She saw the start of a spare tire around her midsection, and some love handles. Fortunately, she was still relatively thin by typical standards, so she felt alright.

After pinching her waist and finding there was still under a inch of flesh to pinch, she felt confident enough to go into work, and she proceeded to get ready.

Yasmine put on her swimsuit and went to make-up for preparation for shooting. “Man, this suit is tight!” she thought. She looked at her bosom which had continually gotten larger through her years on Baywatch, and thought, “maybe I'm not gaining any bad weight, just a little womanly weight

She examined her thighs, which now rubbed together slightly at the bottom of her uniform. A small pooch had developed at the bottom of her swimsuit. She thought it wasn’t too noticeable. As her make-up was completed, she headed out for the shoot.

It had been several months since she had last done a vigorous swimming shot, so she felt nervous. The director told Yasmine that her stunt double was absent and that she had to swim roughly 100 yards offshore to rescue a kitten. Yasmine had a small shot of confidence, and prepared to swim.

"Action!"

As Yasmine began to run to the water, she felt her thighs pound one another, and she felt sluggish. Every ounce of her stamina seemed strapped in only her first short bursts of sprint to the water. As she slowed near the water, she began to paddle. Yasmine's stamina was so low, roughly 25 yards into the water she passed out. As David Hasselhoff pulled her to shore, he looked her in the eyes and said, "Yasmine, you need to get in shape..."

She was thoroughly frightened by the thought of nearly dying in the ocean. However, she was more frightened of losing her job. As she lay in a tent on the set lamenting over what went wrong, she started thinking about her health habits. “I exercise regularly,” she thought, then realized she didn’t move in between takes.

“I eat well,” she thought, then laughed. She couldn't lie about that; she had been eating about twice as much as usual. Then Yasmine thought about something her coworkers had been doing. She thought about what David had said to her when she came to. “He didn't even bother to ask if I was alright! All he thought was, ‘you need to get in shape, you fat bitch!’"

This angered Yasmine to a point of contemplating walking from Baywatch. Then she thought of a better idea. A more vengeful idea...
The next morning Yasmine called in sick to work. She lied to her bosses, stating she was, "too shaken up to shoot for a while." Her bosses thought that a one-month vacation would help her out. Yasmine smiled.

All rationality left her as she plotted what she would be doing for the next month. She smiled again.
Yasmine drove through McDonald's. She ordered 10 Egg McMuffins and 15 hash browns.

As she drove forward, the employee asked, "Are you Yasmine Bleeth?"

She replied sweetly, "Well, only if you give me the food for free..."

He gladly gave her the food, but only if she gave him an autograph. After the transaction took place, Yasmine drove home. She sat on her couch attempting to eat all she had bought. As usual, her eyes were larger than her stomach, so she could only eat about two-thirds of what she bought. This still was an exceptionally large amount for her. Yasmine felt her stomach, which had swollen slightly, just enough to give accentuate her miniature pot belly.

“When I get back to Baywatch,” she thought deviously, “they won't even recognize me!”

That afternoon she traveled to the grocery store and bought all the candy and cakes she could. Yasmine concentrated on buying food that was highly fattening, because she wanted to look really large for Baywatch so she could prove that her looks weren't what got her the job; it was her mind. She left the grocery store with over two hundred dollars’ worth of food. Driving home, she was anxious to get started on her munchies.

After day one, Yasmine knew something was up. She woke up, and stepped on the scale. It read 117 pounds. Only a one-pound gain. That was alright, because she knew that she would come back as a voluptuous woman, so she started to eat some breakfast. Days came and went, and each day Yasmine's weight crept forward. She had realized her metabolism was slow, but she didn't realize quite how slow.

Yasmine's original intentions were to gain maybe twenty pounds and just show the cast that looks didn't matter as much as personality.

Yasmine stepped on the scale. It was now Day Eight of her project. 129 pounds. In a matter of eight days, she had gained thirteen pounds. Not only had the number on the scale changed, but so had her looks.

The first week of Yasmine's experiment, she had worn ratty sweat suits and extra large shirts. She had neglected her old wardrobe because she did not care about her appearance at the moment.

However, a sudden spark of curiosity rose in her, and she darted to her closet. She ran from the scale in the bathroom to the closet, only a matter of yards from her scale.

“That's funny,” Yasmine thought, “I'm almost out of breath

She rummaged through her clothes, looking for some old jeans. These jeans used to fit her well, so she figured she would give them a whirl.

As she pulled the pants up over her legs, she felt a strain that would have been alien to her roughly three weeks ago. She knew she was gaining weight these past few weeks, but she was still able to wear the jeans eight days ago. Yasmine's thighs pulled the fabric to its limits as she pulled them up to her ever-expanding waist. For minutes, she sucked in her stomach in a futile attempt to button her pants. With a final burst of power, she hooked the button. Yasmine let out a sigh of relief, then watched in horror as the top button on her pants shot off.

She looked in the mirror in her closet and gasped. “I've never been this big!” she thought. For the past week, she had truly failed to examine what her body looked like, unhidden by baggy sweatsuits and other clothing. She saw her stomach overflow the jeans on all sides. A small tire of fat had formed around her midsection. Her pants were only supported by her swollen thighs which now touched nearly half way to her knees.

Yasmine examined her breasts, which now sagged to levels previously unmatched. She no longer had any definition of muscle in her stomach or in her upper body.

Yasmine took off her shirt, which was also a struggle. She flexed her bicep, and nothing happened. Her upper body muscles were nonexistent, which matched her lower body quite well. She turned around and looked at her butt. She craned her neck to glance at her gluts, and then poked with her index finger. Her behind had grown large, she could feel that through her jeans.

“Incredible!” she imagined. “It’s only been eight days and look at how much I have grown!”

Initially Yasmine was scared of how this newfound fat looked on her body. But then she was exhilarated.
This was totally foreign to her, and she wanted to play with it a little longer before attempting to lose the weight.

On Day Twelve, she began to take pictures of herself. She was enthralled with the idea of keeping track of her weight gain, and almost erotically turned on. She looked at her pictures from the first season of Baywatch, to the last years, to her current state. She saw that the loss of muscle definition, any form of weight gain, any slight detail that showed her larger gave her a thrill unparalleled by all but the thrill of eating.

In only twelve days, in addition to being turned on by her larger size, Yasmine also enjoyed food to a nearly erotic level. In previous years she had never deprived herself of food; as a matter of fact, she took pride in the fact she was one of the few models on that cast that ate anything. Yasmine continued to eat and eat, and now threw no exercise into the equation. She had been attempting to keep herself close to physically fit, but kept failing. Now she had given up.

Now came her favorite part of the day, stepping on the scale. She would have fun attempting to guess her weight before she got on the scale. Yasmine could feel her clothes on her fleshy stomach, and her bra bite into her nearly overflowing breasts, which were now nearly a cup size larger. She thought 132, maybe 133. Then she stepped on the scale- 136. She had gained nine pounds in four days. All told, she had gained 20 pounds in 12 days! She was elated. Yasmine was ready to go all out.

Finally, a month had passed. Yasmine's wardrobe was now down to an outfit she had bought in a mall, because all of her other clothes had either torn to a point of no repair, or she couldn't even fit into. She tried on her Baywatch swimsuit, and laughed.

“It's amazing how a 64-pound weight gain will look in a flaming red one piece,” she thought jokingly.

She put on the suit and covered herself in a towel. Normally she didn't show up to work in uniform, but she figured it would be her last day anyway.

As she entered the gates of the studio, the guards stopped her car.

"Ma'am, we need to know what business you are here to conduct."

"Hey Bill, Jerry, it's me, Yasmine."

The guards laughed. "All right wise girl, step out of the ca...."

"No wait! Really, it's me! I'll show you my I.D." As she pulled out her wallet and showed it to them, their jaws dropped.

"Oh man... what have you done to yourself?!"

Yasmine could not quite read their reactions. Bill looked terrified. Jerry looked blank, as though his mind were preoccupied. She reached over her rolled down window to pick up her wallet.

“Wow its hard to bend over with a 180 pound frame.” she thought.

That was when she caught a glimpse of Jerry and noticed his hard on.

"Oh man..." he trailed off, attempting to conceal his weapon.

She drove through now with a new confidence, thanks to Jerry. She thought if her looks were that good, then maybe she wasn't going to lose this weight after all. The director saw her and immediately pulled her aside. Yasmine was shocked that he could tell what she looked like through her robe.

"Yassy darling! What have you done to yourself!?!"

"I just felt unappreciated. I decided to put on some pounds to show you that you hired me for my acting skills, my personality, my intelligence, my capabilit..." As Yasmine started listing off why she thought she was hired, she continually raised her voice.

As she grew louder, the cast began to come behind her. "... And I am not a piece of meat! You will respect me for who I am! Not what I look like!"

The director stared in amazement at her. After Yasmine's tirade ended, he paused, then turned to the cast.

"How many of you feel you were cast merely on looks and not on anything else?"

He sat and waited for a response. Yasmine grew desperate. Her faith in the common good of man was faltering.

"Then I suggest to you, Miss Bleeth, that you find work somewhere els..."
"I agree with her."

Of all people to come to her aid, Yasmine did not expect Pamela Lee to defend her. But then Yasmine looked at Pamela. Her waist was no longer perfect as her baby had caused her to gain some weight.

Then suddenly a clamoring came from the cast. They all felt the same way as Yasmine. She was not alone.

"Well then, find yourselves a new director!" as the director stormed off the set.

"Thank you all for what you just did there. I owe you all a big favor. How about all of us taking a month or so off and we'll come back to shoot?"

Everyone agreed unanimously to come back in a month. Yasmine smiled. She thought about what she was going to do with Baywatch without a director. She thought, “You don't have to be thin to direct, do you?”

Latest posts

Back