Yay!! I'm Back To My Fattening Ways lol

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I'm sure everyone knows I've been on this wild exercise kick for a long while now. I was really intent on getting my mobility back. When I found out it was a hip problem and not a weight problem, I was surprised. Then it took me a lil bit to realize that just cuz I'm fat, it doesn't mean I'm gonna lose my mobility again now that I have the hip problem fixed. It took a minute for that to soak in I guess lol So yay, I'm glad to be back to my fattening ways lol

Just wanted to give a little update and share my thoughts on what has occured the last few years with me...and share a picture as well. Yesterday I was hangin' out at 368...which is an 8 pound gain since January 14th lol. I've been enjoying myself lol

I hope you enjoy the picture :)

View attachment chair01.jpg

bigbootylover

Awesome! I was always a big fan... I'm glad you're back to your fattening ways and I just love it when you "hang" out :D

ClashCityRocker

Outer Space Potato Man
looking every bit as lovely as ever :wubu: glad to hear that you're doing well! happy new year!

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Thank ya fellas :) it's good to be back to normal that's for sure. What's a fat girl without cake? Notta happy fat girl lol

zbot19

Awwww You look so very beautiful and happy! I am glad you are back to your fattening weighs that seems to be bringing a happiness back to your life and a big smile to your face and I am sure your tummy is thanking you as well hehe! Hope you are doing well LargeNLovely! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek

Paul

Melissa -- will you return to modelling now you are back to gaining? I hope so.
I'm sure everyone knows I've been on this wild exercise kick for a long while now. I was really intent on getting my mobility back. When I found out it was a hip problem and not a weight problem, I was surprised. Then it took me a lil bit to realize that just cuz I'm fat, it doesn't mean I'm gonna lose my mobility again now that I have the hip problem fixed. It took a minute for that to soak in I guess lol So yay, I'm glad to be back to my fattening ways lol

Just wanted to give a little update and share my thoughts on what has occured the last few years with me...and share a picture as well. Yesterday I was hangin' out at 368...which is an 8 pound gain since January 14th lol. I've been enjoying myself lol

View attachment 106444

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Thanks everybody :) it has been a crazy journey the last few years but it's nice to get back to normal and not have any fears of losing my mobility :)

I saw the change happening a while back. I was sick to death of going to the gym all the time and figured this was coming lol. Soooo, I've thrown out all the smaller clothes and am making room in the closet for clothes that will fit. I still am sticking to my "I'm not a feedee" assertion that I've always made...but I AM a realist lol and the food I like is fattening..so we can logically conclude that I'm bound to be gaining weight lol

I've learned to never say never...but as of right now, I have no plans on returning to modeling. but I don't mind sharing pics here every now and then :) I'm glad y'all liked this one. Thanks bunches for all the compliments :)

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Some of weren't made to be health nuts.
Yeah...I totally burned myself out thinking I was gonna have to exercise every stinking day to keep myself strong. It wasn't til I stopped for a little while that I realized I could stay strong without it lol

Whatta relief :)

Bigjoedo

DM Supporter
Largenlovely,

You are beautiful and sexy as always. Glad you are getting your mobility back!!

Bigjoedo

Danniel.Vincent

glad to see you back, and especially healthy!

you look so great...makes me happy to see you smiling!

:wubu:

azerty

Life is worth living

View attachment 106444
You are a beautiful woman :)

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Thanks fellers :) it's sure nice to be back. And I'm very much appreciative of the compliments. My little message under my sidebar pic is accurate. I'm still a fat girl hehe

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Thanks bunches y'all :) I will try to be more active with posting pics here and there. It obviously won't be like it was when I had a website but I will try to be less neglectful lol

Latest posts