• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yay!! I'm Back To My Fattening Ways lol

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I'm sure everyone knows I've been on this wild exercise kick for a long while now. I was really intent on getting my mobility back. When I found out it was a hip problem and not a weight problem, I was surprised. Then it took me a lil bit to realize that just cuz I'm fat, it doesn't mean I'm gonna lose my mobility again now that I have the hip problem fixed. It took a minute for that to soak in I guess lol So yay, I'm glad to be back to my fattening ways lol

Just wanted to give a little update and share my thoughts on what has occured the last few years with me...and share a picture as well. Yesterday I was hangin' out at 368...which is an 8 pound gain since January 14th lol. I've been enjoying myself lol

I hope you enjoy the picture :)

View attachment chair01.jpg

Latest posts

Back