• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yay Scale project

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonvine

Queen of Contempt
I love stuff like this!

In a gallery packed full with visitors on the recent opening night of a local art exhibit, there was one unwelcome guest.

There it sat in the floor in the corner: a bathroom scale adorned with pink, fuzzy fringe; it was at once tempting and intimidating.

"Some people did not want to get on," recalls Carmen Cool, who organized the exhibit.

Those who dared to step on often paused first, kicking off their shoes or removing their jacket first: Years of subconscious programming prompted them to do so.

But once they did, instead of seeing numbers in the little window at the tip of their toes, they saw positive adjectives, like "luscious" and "hot" , "sexy" and "beautiful."

"You should have seen the smile on your face," remarked cool after she watched me take a turn (apparently I am luscious with my shoes on, hot with them off).

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/h_and_f_columnists/article/0,1713,BDC_2527_4628499,00.html

Latest posts

Back