• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Year of Growth - BBW, Imagery

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

Here's a quick, short illustrated story:

ILLUSTRATION: http://fav.me/d6spthf

The North Texas Auto Dealers Association annual dinner at the Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club and the guests were arriving. Karen and Stacy stood together watching. Both were rake thin trophy wives dressed in $1000 designer dresses with too much botox and boobs jobs. Sipping her glass of champagne Karen said:

“Has Debbie Hill arrived yet?”

“No, Mrs Piggy has yet to make her grand waddling entrance.”

Karen smirked. But there was a hint of frustration in that smirk. Debbie Hill was the wife of wealthy ex Dallas Cowboys NFL player turned car dealer Hank Hill. Way back Debbie had been a Cowboys cheerleader herself. That was many, many pounds ago. She frustrated the hell out of Karen, Stacy and their kind because despite piling on the pounds she’d kept her rich and handsome husband. In fact the couple were so solid nobody had gotten even a hint of Hank playing around. Despite him having literally thousands of opportunities.

“I don’t know why Hank Hill keeps her” sniffed Karen “she literally gets fatter every time you see her. Last year she was almost exploding out of that silver dress she wore. I mean at that size why would she wear something that tight?”

“Yes, one sneeze and she would have burst out of that thing.”

“Why in God’s name does Hank keep her? I mean he’s an ex NFL player, he’s aged well and he’s rich. He could have anyone…well almost. I suppose we’re taken...ha ha ha…”

The two trophy wives exchanged glances. Both knew they would drop their pot bellied, balding, middle aged lawyer husbands for Hank Hill any day, any time.

“Ummm…” mused Stacy “maybe that’s the point?”

“What?”

“Hanks a feeder!” exclaimed Stacy.

“Well…”

“That makes sense!!!”

“That bimbo let herself get fattened up like a prize hog at the county fair just to keep Hank Hill!” exclaimed Karen.

Stacy didn’t reply to that. They both though about sharing a bed with Hank Hill’s tall, gym buffed figure and then compared to their own husbands. Then they thought about the food. Whilst they starved themselves Debbie Hill got to chow down on whatever she wanted. In their mid forties and staying rake thin was getting harder and harder for Karen and Stacy. The thought of a juicy cheeseburger or an ice cream sundae was a distant memory…

Meanwhile the elevator landed in the lobby and Hank and Debbie Hill stepped out into the hotel foyer. Hank had is arm wrapped around his delicious wife; his right hand resting on her bulbous derriere. He’d asked that she wear the same style of silver metallic, skin tight mermaid dress she had at the 2012 awards dinner. With his wife having gained some serious poundage over 2013, that had been another $2000 spent at Macy’s on the dress but she looked stunning.

Debbie knew Hank wanted to show her off at the dinner and she was more and more comfortable with her weight. Whilst she’d once been terrified of how much she’d gained Debbie now quite enjoyed the looks of disdain and envy she got from the “boys with breasts” trophy wife brigade. Her once athletic, hourglass frame was now carrying a whole mountain of blubber around her thighs, ass, boobs and a thick belly jutted out.

As they made their way across the foyer Hank made a conscious effort to slow his walk down. With the skin tight dress, her fat thighs and a pair of tall heels Debbie wasn't maneuverable. Her kept his hand on her fat bubble butt and squeezed.

“You okay there Debs?”

“Yep” said Debbie breathlessly “but I’m gonna want some of that champagne when we get in.”

“You got it!”

They stepped into the banquet hall. Debbie glanced around and took a glass of champagne. There were plenty of fat wives but she was the only one who fell into the “hot fat wife” category. She could see some of the skinny “boys with breasts” trophy wives glaring at her. Debbie knew they all wondered how a fattie like her managed to keep Hank Hill as her husband and look so damned hot whilst doing it. Five minutes in bed with Hank and they’d know the answer.

A waiter passed with a tray of appetizers. He smiled at Debbie:

“Appetizer?”

“You bet!”

Hank took the tray from him and slipped a $20 bill into the waiters inside jacket pocket.

“I’ll take these…”

“Okay” nodded the waiter with an eye to the guys blonde wife. She looked like she could eat.

Debbie was happily munching on appetizers when Karen and Stacy walked over. Seeing them approach Debbie gulped down a final treat. Flashing her crystal white, former Cowboys cheerleader smile Debbie said:

“Hey Karen! Hey Stacy!”

“Hi Debbie!” chirped Karen “You look amazing!!!”

There was truth in the statement, mused Karen. Debbie Hill did look amazing. Amazingly fat. She really had piled the weight on over the past year. Her belly had swollen and her ass had gotten so fat it was almost bulging out across the Oklahoma state line. Debbie Hill was one seriously bloated trophy wife.

“2013 really has been a year of growth” added Stacy with a smirk.

“You betcha” laughed Debbie.

“Ladies, grab some appetizers” said Hank “even Debs here can’t eat all these and I hate to see good chow go to waste.”

Karen and Stacy checked out Hank Hill’s handsome features and then looked at the appetizers. Both remembered their earlier discussion. She knew what the handsome, former NLF playing, rich car dealers feeder was doing. Then they dug in. Hank and Debbie shared a mischievous smile. Maybe 2014 was going to be a year of growth for Karen and Stacy?

Latest posts

Back