Yep, i've had enough...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Wantabelly

100% FFA
I was deliberately vague to avoid direct offense and to gauge how other people were feeling without putting anyone in the spotlight.

To clarify:

Post whoring - posting excessive amounts of pictures of yourself or responding to nearly every thread even though you have nothing valid to say.

If you are worrying it's you, PM me and i will reassure you it isn't.

I am not taking the blame for other people's insecurities though.

bexy

is red again <3
I was deliberately vague to avoid direct offense and to gauge how other people were feeling without putting anyone in the spotlight.

To clarify:

Post whoring - posting excessive amounts of pictures of yourself or responding to nearly every thread even though you have nothing valid to say.

I am not taking the blame for other people's insecurities though.
That's not exactly practical or feasible is it? Especially seeing how insensitive to other people's "insecurities" you seem to be. A new member is hardly going to PM you to ask if they are annoying you, I know I wouldn't anyway.

And what if the person or persons your grievance is about happened to PM you? What would you say!?

I understand your frustration and annoyance, but its everyone's forum to use as they see fit and if someone does wrong a mod will correct them. I know you couldn't really name names in your original post or even the posts that followed, but I still believe it could have been worded in a better manner so as not to make newer members of the forum worry.

And to complain about people posting excessive pics, there will be people here who want to see them and enjoy seeing them. If you don't just ignore them! Or better still, put this person or persons on ignore and you want have to read or look at what they post anymore. :)

Wantabelly

100% FFA
Bexy - I actually quite like you and I respect your opinions.

I'm not gonna go back on anything i've said and i can't specify any more detail than I have without breaking into personal territory, as you've agreed above, so really, what more can I do? It had to be brought up because I was hearing frustrations from a few people and wanted it out there for a big bang discussion. Don't think I worded it that badly.....

And pressing the ignore button (thanks for the tip) although it gives a quick fix, it doesn't actually solve the root of the problem. We should all be bothered about making this a pleasant place to be, everyone should feel comfortable here and having the attitude that it's okay for people to be unhappy and leave is just sad and demoralising really :( :confused:

I'm done with this, i'm sick of the sound of my own voice. I leave this thread in peace.

bexy

is red again <3
Bexy - I actually quite like you and I respect your opinions.

I'm not gonna go back on anything i've said and i can't specify any more detail than I have without breaking into personal territory, as you've agreed above, so really, what more can I do? It had to be brought up because I was hearing frustrations from a few people and wanted it out there for a big bang discussion. Don't think I worded it that badly.....

And pressing the ignore button (thanks for the tip) although it gives a quick fix, it doesn't actually solve the root of the problem. We should all be bothered about making this a pleasant place to be, everyone should feel comfortable here and having the attitude that it's okay for people to be unhappy and leave is just sad and demoralising really :( :confused:

I'm done with this, i'm sick of the sound of my own voice. I leave this thread in peace.
First of all, thank you for saying you like me and respect my opinions.

Secondly I wanted to point out the highlighted bit. This is the crux of the issue. That is totally the same way I feel. That's why I posted as I didn't want anyone thinking they had done wrong when they hadn't ya know? I didn't like the idea of anyone new thinking they were not welcome. I know that wasn't your intent.

To make myself feel comfortable I just ignore those who bother me. Sometimes I might debate an issue, sometimes I might type how I feel but mostly I just ignore them. Because even if I dislike them, or what they post, they have as much right to be here as me, which you must agree with to some extent as you even said yourself everyone should feel comfortable here.

I know there is someone who is bothering you and I am sorry that there is, but on a public forum there is very little you can do. Unfortunately your only 2 options are to ignore or leave, that's the cold hard truth.
I understand as well that you wanted this issue brought out and discussed, but really how far could that go before names started getting named, fingers started getting pointed or people started to think it was about them when it wasn't?

I hope you don't give up on us, and that you can stay and concentrate on the people and posts you do like.

I really only posted as the last thing I wanted to happen was for your post or your annoyances to alienate anyone it had nothing to do with.

:)

Hole

...because I need your approval? How can you say you will reassure when you don't even know who it will be in the first place? So what if I pm you?:)

I'm not gonna go back on anything i've said and i can't specify any more detail than I have without breaking into personal territory, as you've agreed above, so really, what more can I do?
You already have with your many shots and digs here and there. You think that makes it acceptable? I know you're refering at least to me but it's sad that members like T-bear have to be paranoid. I would have taken the points you have made more seriously if you weren't so patronizing and snotty.There are a few members here who joined at similar timings and also post photos, myself, Kinky Kitten and SoliloquyOfaSiren. It's pretty obvious.

I've been a part of other forums, I mod one too and threads like this get closed because they're considered attention seeking. You're leaving, yet you're still here. If you want to accuse people of being insecure and attention seeking, make sure you're not guilty of the same.There will always be members who annoy you. This is a forum, not a faraway magical land where people catar to you and live up to your standards.Bitching and bitching about annoying members makes you annoying.

not a faraway magical land[/B] where people catar to you and live up to your standards.Bitching and bitching about annoying members makes you annoying.

I don't know why..but that totally tickled me..and i cant rep you yet.:D:p

Dude...someday I will be able to effing quote properly...jeez

TraciJo67

Laughable...:D

I am very clear on what is right or wrong and I have enough support on this, sugar lump sweet pea pie, to know it was not a shitty thing to do. People shouldn't hog a board with pictures of themselves if they can't handle the truth.

Drama - this was not, and drama, it totally is now - and I am definitely not about the drama. I'm about the truth and standing up for something that's upsetting not just me, but many people on this board. The drama totally needs to stop.
Wait -- you think that you're right because you have "support" from other people??!?!? WTF??? Hon, I responded to your tirade because I thought that it was rude, and rather hypocritical at that. I have also received quite a few REP points for my response to you. Does that make me right? Hey .... please tell me what I win, Dimmer Bob. Was it ... the popularity contest? Wooo hoooo!!

You really don't need to go into further detail. Everyone knows who you are talking about, at least by now. And I know that it wasn't me. Doesn't make me cringe any less for the people that you were referring to (which, btw ... I happen to think that they are all gorgeous, including you). Please refrain from stating your O-P-I-N-I-O-N as F-A-C-T, OK?

I like the pictures, and I hope that the "post whores" continue to share them. If I didn't like them, I'd whiz right on by them. Then again, I don't feel threatened by them. Hmmm. Food for thought, mon cherie.

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
lalalalalala...I can't hear the draaaaamaaaaa...lalalala

^^[how I'm coping these days...effin' ridiculous]
Lol.. Great coping strategy. I'm starting to be inclined that way myself lately or I'd only get wound up. And I am NOT a nice person to know when I'm nasty... People don't believe it but I have a hell of a firey, bitchy streak inside of me, that comes out when it's provoked. :bow:

bexy

is red again <3
Lol.. Great coping strategy. I'm starting to be inclined that way myself lately or I'd only get wound up. And I am NOT a nice person to know when I'm nasty... People don't believe it but I have a hell of a firey, bitchy streak in me that comes out when it's provoked. :bow:
*Pokes Sarah with a stick constantly to see what happens*

*poke

*poke

*poke

:p

SamanthaNY

&#9604;&#9600;&#9604;&#9600;&#9604;&#9600;&#9604;&
Pete, Pete, Pete

This thread needed pics.

It neeeeeeeded them.