Yep, i've had enough...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jackoblangada

While I am inclined to just let this thread die, I would like to say that whether you like her approach or not Wantabelly is trying to do what she feels is best for the boards. You may not like her method but you cannot deny she has strong feelings and I for one am glad she is fighting for us. We all have a right to our say on the matter.

I understand that boards are like high school, which on itself is kind of sad (but that’s another topic all together), let’s at least try to not to let it regress further into middle school. Everyone be mindful that the place is for everyone…take the private stuff private, be polite. Politeness does not mean you are acquiescing to political correctness, it just means be polite. I certainly have been guilty of looking for some ego boost on occasion, but let’s try and keep it from feeling …overdone. Let’s just try and play by the golden rule.

mischel

SSBHM
Hey baby :(.
This is my 100th post and i'm dedicating it to you :).
Please come back and have a nice time with us (and me).
I love and appreciate every post of you and it's a fantastic thing to feel deeply connected with you about the innermost fantasies and sexual preferences.

You're a ffa goddess and i dont want to miss you here :(.

Love :kiss2:,
Michael

Hey baby :(.
This is my 100th post and i'm dedicating it to you :).
Please come back and have a nice time with us (and me).
I love and appreciate every post of you and it's a fantastic thing to feel deeply connected with you about the innermost fantasies and sexual preferences.

You're a ffa goddess and i dont want to miss you here :(.

Love :kiss2:,
Michael

mmmmm..(looks up profile)...dammit no pic:p:D