YES-NO-WHY NOT

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Donna

the book version is always better
Would you dive into a cold lake?

Yes - If it were a typical Virginia summer day, with temps in the 90's and dew points in the 70's

Would you adopt an abused rescue dog?
Yes, I have already and will do it again in a heartbeat!

If there isn't already a facial hair/beard appreciation thread, should I start one?

Last edited:

kyle

"Beam me here Scotty"
Yes, I have already and will do it again in a heartbeat!

If there isn't already a facial hair/beard appreciation thread, should I start one?
Start one - I'll Contribute

Last edited:

SSBHM

Please start a facial hair threat Donna, unisex I suppose is PLC.

How about body/chest hair, ok or nay?

SSBHM

Are we destined to face various situations or meet certain people? I think so, quantum entanglement theory suggests this. However, I also believe that multi-dimensional astrophysics suggest an infinite number of outcomes that might support free will decision-making. As Kierkegaard suggests we should make a leap of faith to embrace many possibilities!

Are you a believer in mysticism or do you believe that religious faith is a better expression of how to interpret reality?

kevinsstelly

There are many theories of relativity in the world and many interpretations of beauty! I love girls with slim body shapes! For me, this is the epitome of beauty! But everyone has their own vision of beauty, as for example, for a plastic surgeon cosmetic surgeon, all faces are not perfect, each can be improved in its own way!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Are we destined to face various situations or meet certain people? I think so, quantum entanglement theory suggests this. However, I also believe that multi-dimensional astrophysics suggest an infinite number of outcomes that might support free will decision-making. As Kierkegaard suggests we should make a leap of faith to embrace many possibilities!

Are you a believer in mysticism or do you believe that religious faith is a better expression of how to interpret reality?

For me, I'm not religious nor do I believe in any kind of mysticism. I guess I'm the definition of an atheist in all senses.

Is sweetcorn on pizza a thing where you live?

Donna

the book version is always better
For me, I'm not religious nor do I believe in any kind of mysticism. I guess I'm the definition of an atheist in all senses.

Never heard of it, and honestly it doesn’t sound very appealing. If I’m combining sweet corn with anything, it’s going to be in a pone of my homemade cornbread.

Cottage cheese with fresh fruit is the best, but it’s an abomination in lasagne.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Never heard of it, and honestly it doesn’t sound very appealing. If I’m combining sweet corn with anything, it’s going to be in a pone of my homemade cornbread.

Cottage cheese with fresh fruit is the best, but it’s an abomination in lasagne.
I'm also a no on cottage cheese in lasagna

Should we replace more traffic lights with round-abouts (aka traffic circles)?

I believe there were kernels of sweet corn On a pizza I got from a Domino's in Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, MX. It was just a few kernels here and there, but I have seen it. It wasn't bad. I've also had lasagna with some sweet corn kernels in it here in Monterrey. Again, different, but not bad.