Yet another "I am new here" thread....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

chilihead74

Hi everyone!

As the subject says it: I am a newbie here.
First of all a small introduction of myself:
Weight: ~480lbs (I guess this is the first time, that I ever posted my weight online)

I don´t know if I am a BHM....I mean, yes I am big, yes I am a man, but I don´t know if I am handsome ;)
So, why am I here? I think in the first place it is a new experience for me to be in a place, where there are people just like me, who struggle with the same problems, have the same interests and who are not negatively preoccupied about obesity.
I am pretty amazed about the whole FFA thingie. I didn´t know that there are really women out there who especially love us "big guys". But I am very happy it is like this.
Well, anyways I hope I will fit into this community here and will be able to contribute to it.

Nastya_Loves

Welcome!!!! yes!! pics pics pics! :p lol

to StridentDionysious:: I hate you mi ninix!!! u freak me out!! lol xD... but EVEN if u said that horrible horrible lie i still love you!!!

ps: HERMIONE DOESN'T DIE.... AT LEAST ITS NOT CONFIRMED YET!!! XD

phatfatgirl

*phew*
thank you very much.. i thought I was going to have to trek all the way to Strident.. just to kill him and travel all the way back home :doh:

Solarbip

Nice to meet you sir. As long as you don't steal any FFA's from me, you're ok in my book. :p

StridentDionysus

Señor Member
Hell no :p. I wouldn't steal anything from you (can't find any FFA's to steal lol!)

PS: Should I tell who else dies? :rolleyes:

StridentDionysus

Señor Member
Hell no :p. I wouldn't steal anything from you (can't find any FFA's to steal lol!)

PS: Should I tell who else dies? :rolleyes:
Can't edit ¬¬... My blood alcohol level says I should say, it's Hagrid :D... also, I misread the past message and thought it was for me. Now if you fine ppl will excuse me, I need to cope with my hang over :bow: (god bless you gatorade)

PS: Sorry for spelling errors :doh:

chilihead74

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Regarding the pics: Please give me some time, I am pretty new to the concept of people WANTING to see me and liking what they see ;)

@Strident: Don´t worry, I doubt there are any FFAs in my little corner of the world ;)

Solarbip

Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Regarding the pics: Please give me some time, I am pretty new to the concept of people WANTING to see me and liking what they see ;)

@Strident: Don´t worry, I doubt there are any FFAs in my little corner of the world ;)
DITTO yo! :p

I seriously just found out about FFAs a few days ago. This shit is great. :p

phatfatgirl

Can't edit ¬¬... My blood alcohol level says I should say, it's Hagrid :D... also, I misread the past message and thought it was for me. Now if you fine ppl will excuse me, I need to cope with my hang over :bow: (god bless you gatorade)

PS: Sorry for spelling errors :doh:

Ok.. it's official.. I'm ignoring this thread.. it hurts to much to read it. To all the new members who posted before this disgusting post hello.. and to those after.. Hi how are ya!?!?! And welcome! :D