• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yet another "I am new here" thread....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chilihead74

Hi everyone!

As the subject says it: I am a newbie here.
First of all a small introduction of myself:
Weight: ~480lbs (I guess this is the first time, that I ever posted my weight online)

I don´t know if I am a BHM....I mean, yes I am big, yes I am a man, but I don´t know if I am handsome ;)
So, why am I here? I think in the first place it is a new experience for me to be in a place, where there are people just like me, who struggle with the same problems, have the same interests and who are not negatively preoccupied about obesity.
I am pretty amazed about the whole FFA thingie. I didn´t know that there are really women out there who especially love us "big guys". But I am very happy it is like this.
Well, anyways I hope I will fit into this community here and will be able to contribute to it.

Latest posts

Back