• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Yet another new guy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Hi everyone!
I have been coming here for a while and may have posted a question or two on the old boards but don't think I have here. Its really good to know that there are women in the world who like bigger guys, I just wish I wasn't so shy or I might not be alone. I am posting from work right now and don't have a picture available but I will definitely post a few when I get home later this evening, and please let me know what you think of them.

I am currently 275 and have been told by thinner friends that my only hope of ever finding someone is to lose weight but I am hoping thats not true. I have tried to lose weight in the past with some success but always seem to gain it back with "interest" which I am sure has happened to everyone at one point in their lives.

Well enough for now as I said I will definately post a few pictures for inspection and comments later this evening.

Keystone

Latest posts

Back