Yet another new guy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Keystone

Hi everyone!
I have been coming here for a while and may have posted a question or two on the old boards but don't think I have here. Its really good to know that there are women in the world who like bigger guys, I just wish I wasn't so shy or I might not be alone. I am posting from work right now and don't have a picture available but I will definitely post a few when I get home later this evening, and please let me know what you think of them.

I am currently 275 and have been told by thinner friends that my only hope of ever finding someone is to lose weight but I am hoping thats not true. I have tried to lose weight in the past with some success but always seem to gain it back with "interest" which I am sure has happened to everyone at one point in their lives.

Well enough for now as I said I will definately post a few pictures for inspection and comments later this evening.

Keystone

LoveBHMS

default title
First of all, by and large [no pun intended] I think how people look is their own business. You might be thin or fat for an infinite number of reasons: work [gymnasts and jockeys have to be super tiny] health [you could have a metabolic or hormonal disorder that makes you big or small] interest or lack of interest in food [some people are gourmets, some don't care much what they eat] and personal aesthetics, i.e. thinking you look better at a higher or lower weight. I think people telling you that is just as offensive as telling thin people they must have eating disorders or that women who want to be thin are just victims of a media obsessed society.

Additionally, there may be women that don't really care about size, they may look for other things. You may find a woman that maybe thinks she would never go for a fat guy but for some reason is particularly attracted to you--chemistry can happen that way. I like big guys but once fell in love with a guy that weighed 142---we had great chemistry and a lot in common so it did not matter he was not what I considered my type.

Lastly, as you can see...there are FFA's. Some still in the closet and some not so much. You may not know it when a closet FFa is checking you out, but it might happen more than you think. What is most important is 1. how you feel about how you look and 2. that you look how you want to. You need to make a choice either to embrace being big/admit you like being big...or change it. That's NOT to say you should lose weight, but if you are unhappy or uncomfortable with your size, you should change it.

Latest posts