You beautiful people are sexy trouble!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

timi

I've been here 3 days and from the get-go people were incredibly welcoming. The acceptance, encouragement and innumerable examples of sexy weight gain have had an effect. I woke up this morning 6 pounds heavier than when I joined this site. I feel like I've just embarked on an incredibly erotic adventure. It's wonderful to share it with all of you. Thank you!

timi

I had been to the chat room, but never here. In any event, it's clear I've hurt not just your feelings, but others. Not cool and I apologize. I got caught up in fantasy and was irresponsible and inconsiderate. Truly sorry. The people I encountered here, including you, are generally very nice. You deserved better than I gave. I'll delete my membership and think hard about what I've done.

fat hiker

I had been to the chat room, but never here. In any event, it's clear I've hurt not just your feelings, but others. Not cool and I apologize. I got caught up in fantasy and was irresponsible and inconsiderate. Truly sorry. The people I encountered here, including you, are generally very nice. You deserved better than I gave. I'll delete my membership and think hard about what I've done.
You're overreacting. "Here" is a very general concept, after all - the chat room is as much "here" as the BHM forum. Pull up a chair, enjoy a latte with extra whipped cream and a big ole piece of cheesecake, and enjoy yourself!

gypsy

gone
You are so full of shit that an enema wouldn't do you a damn bit of good.

You're a player, and you are not wanted around here to hurt more peoples' feelings.