You can't laugh!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

thelionness

..... I have no idea how to post a pic of myself because it says invalid...If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful and send you a smiley

:mad:

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
bwaaa haaahaaaa haaaa haaaa!!!!

sorry, not really all that funny, i'm just a contraryist with an authority complex. ummm, go and post it on photobucket and just press the upload photo button and past in the link. voila!

djudex

I'm out
To be more specific:

In order to post a picture to a forum such as Dimensions you more often than not need to upload your photos to a website that will store, or host, them for you. One of the more popular is http://photobucket.com/.

Once you have an account set up at a photo hosting website the photographs that you upload to that website will get a web address just like any other website. For instance, this photo -

has a web address of http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r121/domjudex/Personal/Shirt01.jpg.

Once you have your photo uploaded and know the web address of said photo you can post it on the forum by clicking the little button that looks like a yellow box with mountains in it -

That will bring up a little popup window that you can type or Copy/Paste your photo's web address into.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Paquito

don't July to me
Another way to do it is to scroll down to "Additional Options," click "Manage Attachments," and choose a file. That way you don't have to use a website and they can uploaded directly from your laptop. And if you want to delete the picture later, you can go to User CP and choose Manage Attachments.

djudex

I'm out
Another way to do it is to scroll down to "Additional Options," click "Manage Attachments," and choose a file. That way you don't have to use a website and they can uploaded directly from your laptop. And if you want to delete the picture later, you can go to User CP and choose Manage Attachments.
omg shut up! I didn't know you could do that!

I LEARNED SOMETHING!!! :happy::happy::happy::happy:

isamarie69

Live and let die!!!
..... I have no idea how to post a pic of myself because it says invalid...If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful and send you a smiley

:mad:
And then you can give them their smiley thru rep! They like that i hear lol.

In the blue on the front of their comment box is a colored dot, then it looks like scales, on the bottom, click the scales and leave them rep. :)

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
omg shut up! I didn't know you could do that!

I LEARNED SOMETHING!!! :happy::happy::happy::happy:
You also have to remember that if you use this method, once the edit option goes away, so does your power to remove the picture. If you use an outside site, you always have the option to discontinue the link for whatever reason.

Paquito

don't July to me
You also have to remember that if you use this method, once the edit option goes away, so does your power to remove the picture. If you use an outside site, you always have the option to discontinue the link for whatever reason.
No, you can still delete them. You just go to User CP, then on the left hand scroll click Attachments. You can delete any attachment you've posted.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I like the manage attachments option because only members of this site can see your pics.