You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mergirl

I agree with Mergirl. When I see a Xenadrine commercial, I think man, I would have totally jumped her before she started taking those nasty pills. She was so tasty.
Lmao..Dont know if i ACTUALLY mentioned 'jumping' on people! x

goatboy

Well, perhaps not on the first date. And it would have to be mutually agreed between the jumper and the jumpee. I'm not the jumper I used to be anyway.
By the way, I have a bald spot on the back of my head that your welcome slap anytime.

mergirl

Well, perhaps not on the first date. And it would have to be mutually agreed between the jumper and the jumpee. I'm not the jumper I used to be anyway.
By the way, I have a bald spot on the back of my head that your welcome slap anytime.
ooohhh cool! I do enjoy doing that! :D lol
Right, i am totally for second date jumping! lol

aptx

Sometimes a twat
*When your high school buddy, now your colleague, wants to know if the PR rep for (this company) is "hot" because she sounded "hot" on the phone, you have to stop and think about what to tell him because "hot" to you and "hot" to him are different universes. And anyway, you don't partake in talking about women's "hotness". Especially when he made such a big deal about marrying a model and never fails to point this out to people who ask "So, what does your wife do?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me if someone sounds *hot* on the phone chances are they are fat, so yeah usually id agree and be interested :p

CurvaceousBBWLover

Primordial
You know you are an FA when:

You don't watch daytime TV so you don't have to see diet commercials.

You get excited when the advertisers start reciting statistics about how Americans are becoming obese.

You don't let the people around you get away with telling fat jokes in your presence.

You make sure to check out the women in Lane Bryant while you are window shopping at the shopping mall.

You realize that skinny women don't excite you.

kayrae

doot doot doot
Too funny. I love this. Well, not the act of slapping someone's head, but good comeback :p

mergirl

Too funny. I love this. Well, not the act of slapping someone's head, but good comeback :p
He said this cause i have in my profile that i like to slap the heads of bald men! Just incase you thought he was being very off the wall. lmao..hmm actually..i should change that!

mergirl

You know you are an FA when you think Mrs Turnblad, played by John Travolta, in the movie Hairspray is sexxxy as all hell!!! LOL

Big Girls ROCK my world! Paul :)
God, he IS sexy in that film. That kinna worried me that i thought that.. but you put my mind at rest! lol

Fairia

Blimpgirl = superheroine
...if you go to an anime convention hoping with all your might that the female cosplayers dressed up as their favorite characters were on the chubby side.

...and if their costumes are too tight.

...and you thought you saw a bit of arm rolls from the sleeves or a bit of belly apron poking from the bottom.

...and if you hold up signs saying "Will Buy Dinner 4 Glomp" (or whatever sign you prefer:p)

Man, I like these sort of Jess Foxworthy scenario ideas :)

wrench13

Pirate music for sail
When as a kid, you always looked in the back of the womens magazines to find the "AYDs" diet product adds, cuz they had before and after pics. And always liked the befores.

KHayes666

Go away
You know you're an F/A when you see a nice huge ass in a chair and you either want the chair to break or for the person to struggle to get out of it or the chair to break.....maybe both ;-)

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
Back in the '80s, I had a rule of thumb:

Average guys back then would consider Lynda Carter one of the sexiest women on TV:

FAs (like myself) preferred Nell Carter:

:D

mergirl

God YEAH!! Though i WOULD like to see Nell Carter in a wonder woman costume! :D

Dism4l

Skewed Perspective
Hmm, you definitely know you're an FA when the cute BBW across the hall gives you a look of bewilderment and you suddenly realize that the awestruck expression splayed across your face has been there for the last 20 minutes:D

blackghost75

Smiley is my nickname :)
You know you're an FA when:

You hang out in Wal-mart to checkout the BBW'S and SSBBW'S there:)

Why is it that Wal-mart tends to draw in a lot of bbw's and ssbbw's to its stores??

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
You know you're an FA when:

You hang out in Wal-mart to checkout the BBW'S and SSBBW'S there:)

Why is it that Wal-mart tends to draw in a lot of bbw's and ssbbw's to its stores??
Lol, one of the guys in Dims Chat said the same thing a couple of years back....he goes to Walmart and sits in the parking lot to see all the fat ladies.... :p

Blockierer

FAntastic
You know you are an FA when you as a teenager fantasise about sex with fat women. I had lots of good sessions, who cares. :)
But fat reality is much better than imagination.

Latest posts

Group builder