You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
When you confuse the heck out of a BHM who has been struggling with body issues his whole life by telling him he doesn't seem that big to you. And watching incredulity fade in favor of a wide smile on his handsome face... :)
Waiting for that to happen to me one of these days. I hope I'm not old and decrepit by then.

Starling

When your other half gets sad/upset because his pants no longer fit before an event. And you call in sick to the event, Amazon Prime a pair of pants the next size up, and spend the night showing him just how sexy his new body is instead.

Jay78

When your other half gets sad/upset because his pants no longer fit before an event. And you call in sick to the event, Amazon Prime a pair of pants the next size up, and spend the night showing him just how sexy his new body is instead.
Lucky man

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
When you discover that your BHM partner ate the entire week’s meal prep you did for the both of you after a tipsy night out with friends. And you aren’t remotely annoyed, but ARE extremely turned on.
Daaaaaamn, boy got an appetite, I approve!

gythaogg

You know you're an FA when your partner shaves his beard and you have to carefully choose tactful words to compliment his shaven look, rather than exclaiming with delight, "Ooh, your double chin has really grown!"

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Oh man is this the truth!!
That movie came out long before I “came out” and I recall being so torn. I was so naturally attracted to the bigger version of her character and simultaneously embarrassed that I was. What a great age for me! So glad the FA in me won out over the other side!

Jay78

That movie came out long before I “came out” and I recall being so torn. I was so naturally attracted to the bigger version of her character and simultaneously embarrassed that I was. What a great age for me! So glad the FA in me won out over the other side!
Wow I felt the same way...so many times movies having characters gain weight or I’d be more attracted to the heavy characters and too afraid to say anything