Quantcast

You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fatcules71

You know you are an FA when just the though of your SO thinking about losing weight sends you into a, full blown, panic attack.

Reactions: Aqw

LarryTheNoodleGuy

When someone at work gets married, goes off on their honeymoon and comes back noticably heavier, then, over the next year, she just gets bigger and bigger and you dream of the same for yourself - marrying someone, their weight gain starts on the honeymoon cruise with its buffet, you both settle in to contentment and she just sweetly begins expanding, relaxing, being adored and in two years you've got your own little chubby wife.

Shotha

DM Supporter
You know your a fat admirer, when everytime that you need to post a photo of yourself online you choose the photo that makes you look fattest.

Reactions: Tad

RVGleason

When you find yourself in agreement with another family member.

Reactions: Aqw

Shotha

DM Supporter
When you see a skinny couple making out and all you can think is, "My God, you can hear the bones grating against each other all the way over here!"

Unbasher

When you have to pull yourself together not to lose it and snap at a student picking on a bigger one but tell them in a rational manner. Mind you, I teach adults!

extra_m13

when you are thinking about what to suggest for dessert to your lady even before she finishes the plate

Lostonline040

Love this thread, i havent read it all though so forgive if this one was posted but --

...when youre in public and you catch sight of a muffin top, pillowy arm, or belly under a shirt and you have the same reaction a 'normal' person would with a nipslip

wrenchboy

Love this thread, i havent read it all though so forgive if this one was posted but --

...when youre in public and you catch sight of a muffin top, pillowy arm, or belly under a shirt and you have the same reaction a 'normal' person would with a nipslip

Double the pleasure when it is a true "slip" and you see some belly skin.

Latest posts