You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Unbasher

When your next vacation is coming up and you're hoping a BHM will sit in the airplane seat next to you so you can offer to move up the armrest and share some space.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
You know you are a FA when you see a beautiful ssbbw wearing a two piece bikini at a waterpark and you are jealous of the two guys that she is with.
I hate to brag but I’m that guy! I recall sharing some of these experiences a while back. @fuelingfire (haven’t seen him in a minute) shared some similar experiences.

I am really looking forward to beach season. Of course I have a spot I frequent that even in peak tourist season isn’t too crowded but there will still be ample opportunity to show off how awesome my wife is!

wrenchboy

I hate to brag but I’m that guy! I recall sharing some of these experiences a while back. @fuelingfire (haven’t seen him in a minute) shared some similar experiences.

I am really looking forward to beach season. Of course I have a spot I frequent that even in peak tourist season isn’t too crowded but there will still be ample opportunity to show off how awesome my wife is!

Go ahead and brag! My bbw wife is self conscious about her size and hides her beautiful belly when in public. But behind closed doors.........

squeezablysoft

When you go for a walk in the woods with your parents, a nice big rear up ahead captures your attention and you wrack your brain for an excuse why you shouldn't follow your usual route and in addition walk veeeery sloooowly.
"You guys go on ahead, just gotta work out this little leg cramp. No, no I'll be fine, go on, I'll catch up with you soon." :D

extra_m13

when you look for the soft places as soon as you meet a lady. where is the fat. belly ? legs ? ass ? and the first checklist to mark is, does she have a good appetite ? could she gain some weight ? reviewing her habits and so on

HUGEisElegant

When you go for a walk in the woods with your parents, a nice big rear up ahead captures your attention and you wrack your brain for an excuse why you shouldn't follow your usual route and in addition walk veeeery sloooowly.
Sounds like something I would have/would do. Guilty as charged. lol :oops: I love walkin' in the woods though! :D

"You guys go on ahead, just gotta work out this little leg cramp. No, no I'll be fine, go on, I'll catch up with you soon." :D
LOL! Yeahhhhhhh... :oops:

Last edited:

HUGEisElegant

When you used to work in retail and two big, beautiful, lovely ladies come to your department to buy...ice skates! (I live in Canada, so yeah. lol) Anyway, you know you're an FA when (and this is terrible) you spend an inordinate amount of time with them to diligently help them find the right style and size, and go back and forth into the stockroom to find more stuff for them to try on. :oops:

RVGleason

When you have this song downloaded on your iPhone. (And I do! :D)

Unbasher

When you see a group of teens walking home from school, you take a look at the biggest and wish you could travel back in time and show him how attractive he is.

Reactions: Tad

HUGEisElegant

When your next vacation is coming up and you're hoping a BHM will sit in the airplane seat next to you so you can offer to move up the armrest and share some space.
That would be lovely. It would be a BBW/SSBBW in my case. :oops:

When you see a group of teens walking home from school, you take a look at the biggest and wish you could travel back in time and show him how attractive he is.
Where were the girls like you when I was 13-16? lol :oops: I was always one of the bigger guys in school at that age and (unfortunately and unfairly) I never had a girlfriend then because of it. :( It's amazing how people's view of you changes when you lose weight, which is what I did when I was 16-17. I went from 240 pounds to 160 pounds in a very short amount of time. The attention was alright I guess, but there was also a part of me that resented it, because it was like, "Well, where the hell were you when I was bigger??? I'm the EXACT same person now that I was then!"

I don't like how unfair people's attention can be due to something as stupid and insignificant as someone's weight. To me, it lacks of a true ability to See and value the person within. It's not fair because it doesn't allow for people to fully cherish anyone outside their pre-constructed bias. I went from no one looking at me at all to lots of attention in a very short period of time. It felt so odd and and it was upsetting because I never changed as a person one bit. Only my outer self. It's not fair. I just wish there would have been girls such as yourself in school who liked bigger guys. It certainly would have been a lot less lonely.