You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
When you save wedding photos with a luscious SSBBW bride, thinking of photo-shopping your head into it as the groom and saving it as an example of your dream goal.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
When you know what a Super Heroine should look like and what the potential for one could be.

View attachment 144731
Funnily enough, the first comic I bought was a collection of older DC comics, which included this story. I guess I was 7 or 8 years old? Anyway when I saw this story it was sort of a confirmation that I liked fat people. While I was years away from erotic fantasy I had an inkling that imagining getting to experience such a mirror could be interesting. I'd forgotten about that episode in my growing self-awareness as a fat-lover.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I always loved Big Bertha from the Great Lakes Avengers, easily John Byrne's best original character! She should have her own solo title!
Big Bertha had her own solo title. She was the nickname that we gave to one of the German big guns during the first world war. I had a great grandmother called Bertha. Perhaps that's why I'm the way I am.

Latest posts