You know you are an Fa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ilegalpat

There was the Hillbilly woman from Popeye.

karenjenk

While not an FA per se, i do have experience with this after gaining way too much weight in the last 2.5 years
I knew my BF was a FA when he told me that after I had gained about 30 lbs that he thought i looked better.
I felt relieved
but then he started encourging me to eat more. and more.
I would catch him looking at other fat women when we went out.
The final thing that happened what how ne played with one of my rolls while we watched a movie.

waldo

While not an FA per se, i do have experience with this after gaining way too much weight in the last 2.5 years
I knew my BF was a FA when he told me that after I had gained about 30 lbs that he thought i looked better.
I felt relieved
but then he started encourging me to eat more. and more.
I would catch him looking at other fat women when we went out.
The final thing that happened what how ne played with one of my rolls while we watched a movie.

Since you said "the final thing that happened", I assume you and he are no longer together. Correct? If so, was it his obsession with you gaining weight that was the main issue?

As for looking at other fat women in public: Guilty! I feel like FAs are on average worse than other guys in this regard. When I am checking out a fat chick and she realizes it, I always wonder how she perceives that attention. Being really shy, I am not good at flirting or visual/body language communications, so I suppose I generally come off as just gawking at the 'fat-ass' or as some weird character.

Latest posts