You know you are an FFa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mel KM

When you watch the music video for Weird Al's "Fat" with your friends, and while they laugh, you have to hide how turned on you are.
I’m not sure if this is serious or meant to be a joke, but that music video was one of my first turn ons. I was a kid when I saw it for the first time, maybe... 8 or 9 years old?? But I remember my heart pounding and wishing it was way longer than the 2 or 3 minutes long it actually is. My older brother was obsessed with Weird Al and he recorded his show on MTV constantly. I remember getting up in the middle of the night n and looking through his tapes trying to find the one that has “Fat” on it. I was terrified I would be caught and just have no possible way of explaining myself, but once I found it I managed to watch it 3 or 4 times with the volume super low before I could allow myself to go back to bed. I did this a few times and I’m kind of surprised I was never caught.

RVGleason

I’m not sure if this is serious or meant to be a joke, but that music video was one of my first turn ons. I was a kid when I saw it for the first time, maybe... 8 or 9 years old?? But I remember my heart pounding and wishing it was way longer than the 2 or 3 minutes long it actually is. My older brother was obsessed with Weird Al and he recorded his show on MTV constantly. I remember getting up in the middle of the night n and looking through his tapes trying to find the one that has “Fat” on it. I was terrified I would be caught and just have no possible way of explaining myself, but once I found it I managed to watch it 3 or 4 times with the volume super low before I could allow myself to go back to bed. I did this a few times and I’m kind of surprised I was never caught.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
There are so few sources of stimulation to our fat-love that I think most of us obsessed over what we did have access to! Such an perfect FA origin-ish story! (Origin may have been earlier, but you know what I mean)

Latest posts