You know you are an FFa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

FFAscinated

When you stop to watch a xylophone video ... and you don't even like xylophones
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

fat hiker

A different Teddy Brown video popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday as well - I'd never heard of him before. It's from 1930, digitized by British Pathe, the classic UK film and news house. I do like the quiet joke at the beginning about his size ("There's quite a lot of him!") - very 1930s UK.

FFAscinated

Wunderbar! Bet that last bit had him sweating. With internet algorithms being as they are, we may well be seeing quite a lot of him. ;)

Shotha

DM Supporter
A different Teddy Brown video popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday as well - I'd never heard of him before. It's from 1930, digitized by British Pathe, the classic UK film and news house. I do like the quiet joke at the beginning about his size ("There's quite a lot of him!") - very 1930s UK.
I liked the closeup, towards the end of his performance, of those straining waistcoat buttons.

Anomaly

Lovely. And if you google his name, there's a fabulous picture of him riding a bike!

RVGleason

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I posted some Teddy Brown videos and photos on this thread some time ago, too. Just follow the thread. ☺

Link: Plus size performers