You know you are an FFa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fat hiker

Hm, you're right. I prefer them flabby and squishy. Oh well, a girl can dream.
If he's round and squishy looking, then he probably is round and squishy - the bricklayer's strength maybe buried far, far underneath, depending on how he carries his weight - well, his fat.

Unbasher

You know when you're an FFA when you're at your school's graduation ceremony where the husky fireman has been assigned the seat right behind you and you're tempted to ask him to switch seats so you can enjoy the view.

Unbasher

You know you're an FFA when a part of you is looking forward to your vacation and another part whishes you were flying to a country with a higher BMI average. No BHM around for two and a half weeks :eek:

Jerry Thomas

You know you're an FFA when a part of you is looking forward to your vacation and another part whishes you were flying to a country with a higher BMI average. No BHM around for two and a half weeks :eek:
You should try American Samoa. I've heard they have one of the highest proportions (no pun intended) of nice juicy fatties in the world.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
When you can't stop covertly oggling a BHM on the beach who is actually wearing bikini swim briefs - last comme il faut app. 40 years ago - that would have been his size about 40 kilograms ago..... and is wonderfully oblivious of both!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I would also be oggling!

I happened to walk down the aisles of a store the other day and catch sight of a BHM employee reaching up to do something or other, with the bottom 5 inches or so of his belly just hanging out completely uncovered. I had a bit of a brain-overload at that and pretty much stopped dead to stare for a couple of seconds. Thankfully he didn't notice me at all, but I did find myself trying to think of a reason to go down that aisle!

Group builder