You know you are an FFa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
New beach today .... and another BHM in.... bikini-thong-swimming briefs ! So small, they must have fit 50 kilograms ago... and looked almost uncomfortably tight!

The most fascinating thing though was that he presented his body openly, almost aggressively for all to see. Standing right in the surf, he stuck out his belly and kept adjusting that little thong-brief.......

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
... when you are incredibly annoyed that you can only get a good full view of the gloriously rotund drummer during the pre-concert wine tasting. Because during the whole concert he can hide 80% of himself behind the truly gigantic set of drums!

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
.... when your new seasonal obsession are big guys on bikes. ...

Tiny motorbikes that do an impressive job of carrying 400 pounds of spreading blubber. The really competent 380 pound mountain-biker wildly pedaling around the curve. The casual nerd biker who seems totally oblivious to how much his belly bounces....

Tad

mostly harmless
.... when your new seasonal obsession are big guys on bikes. ...

Tiny motorbikes that do an impressive job of carrying 400 pounds of spreading blubber. The really competent 380 pound mountain-biker wildly pedaling around the curve. The casual nerd biker who seems totally oblivious to how much his belly bounces....
You are fortunate -- we don't see many bigger people on bikes here. It is a rare occasion when I see anyone bigger than my wife or I, and we aren't all that big.

I guess stronger bike culture overcomes the fewer fat people. Yet another reason I need to get back to Europe!

fat hiker

You are fortunate -- we don't see many bigger people on bikes here. It is a rare occasion when I see anyone bigger than my wife or I, and we aren't all that big.

I guess stronger bike culture overcomes the fewer fat people. Yet another reason I need to get back to Europe!
Although, there are definitely some fat guys on bikes around campus this fall... and fat guys on larger motorbikes aren't uncommon.

But, sigh, I am still among the fatter cyclists on my daily commute to campus.

Latest posts

Group builder