You know you are an FFa when.......?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Salacious Caitlin

When you see a guy with a gorgeous, huge, jiggly belly that hangs out of his shirt and over his waistband standing by his truck that's parked by the side of the road, and you seriously considering a)being late to work just to pull over on the other side and watch and b)asking if he needs help even though you know less than nothing about car mechanics. Oh, and still remember that moment months later. Dang, that dude was built.

Salacious Caitlin

So it's interesting because I don't follow normal sports. I mostly like horse racing, which, obviously, not so much to offer the FFA. But I do have these moments of... hey, there are some big guys in tight pants over there. I don't really care if they're catching the ball or not. The pants, though.

RVGleason

So it's interesting because I don't follow normal sports. I mostly like horse racing, which, obviously, not so much to offer the FFA. But I do have these moments of... hey, there are some big guys in tight pants over there. I don't really care if they're catching the ball or not. The pants, though.

Group builder