You know you've been fat a long time when...

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by RealMe, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Mar 26, 2017 #41

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

Well yeah the lawn chair legs will go right in the ground when you sit down.
    I'm too wide for most lawn chairs anyway so chaise lounge chairs are out of the question too.Just too flimsy.

Two swords I totally get what you are saying and if that is your thing that is fine with me.
    I have seen guys look at large women and some just seem enthralled and that is OK.
    Its hard for us to actually know if guys doing that is a good thing or they are looking at you out of disgust for being fat.

DazzlingAnna and Emmy like this.
  2. Mar 26, 2017 #42

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing

I took an old rickety lawn chair to a shopping center parking lot one year to watch fireworks. People everywhere to watch. When the chair broke....it did so with a LOUD screech....and my fat arse was lying on the ground with what was left of that chair under me.
    One of the few times in my life when my mom showed me some compassion...though she was probably embarrassed more than I was.

3. Mar 28, 2017 #43

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

TwoSwords

That's why I always smile brightly when I say hi. I don't want there to be any ambiguity.

4. Mar 29, 2017 #44

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

A smile and Hi is a good start.

5. Apr 2, 2017 #45

fattneko

fattneko

fattneko

When your big jeans are now your skinny jeans

6. Nov 12, 2019 #46

anonymous.viewerun

anonymous.viewerun

anonymous.viewerun

Hi all:)

I would pay to see some ssbbw who could make a movie like that:

Movie where She bounce on a small office chair to the rhythm of the music? It would be great to see her having fun bouncing and chair having workout to hold her nice bootie:) She could treat it as the exercise that someone have forced her to do on this chair therefore what..?? She does not like the chair a lot hehe therefore what she wants ...? She wants the chair to gave up (then she wouldn't have to exercise anymore) lol How long it would take for her to kill the chair? Depends on her weight and how strong she would be bouncing on it:)) Actually She could make a movie with chair for example every second day and use the chair only for this purpose :) We here could observe her looking sexy why bouncing in nice clothes on chair and make a bets if the chair will give up first or Her :) What do you thing people? hehe

7. Nov 12, 2019 #47

anonymous.viewerun

anonymous.viewerun

anonymous.viewerun

I am from Poland and in here woman with weigh 300 lbs is hard to find anywhere:( These I know with weight around 300 lbs I like so much that everytime we meet I am carrying on my hands or shoulders :) They really like that because there is not too many men that want to do that with women above 110 lbs:) For me it is a pleasure:) And if any of them but this is really rare weight a bit more for example 320 lbs and I have trouble with her weight I am all the time keep on saying that not the woman is too heavy but man is too weak hehe The same philosophy I have with the stuff around us:) If you are at work and your boss is hiring You the she or he sees that you are round and sexy hehe so all those sexy curves must weight appropriate weight:) Everything cost something and all those sexy curves cost the bigger weight :) Coming back to boss if she or he sees that then should buy a stronger chair for You if not then you are using what You have and chair is a chair what is purpose of it sitting :) So I cannot see anything embarrassing when any of You beauties breaks something:) For me simply that object was too weak and that's it:) If you have nice face big butt, tits stomach and legs the You are pretty and the fact that you weight more should not give anybody the right to be rude against You:) Actually I really would love to have a women over 500 lbs:) And for sure for me it would not be a shamed to live with her and be by her even when she destroys surrounding stuff:) I will tell more for me it would be a pleasure to see how everything around is groaning, bending and breaking under hers bootie:)))
    Maybe I am stupid but I do not care I just love such a women and I know that it is not pretty what someone else is telling that it is pretty is what is pretty for You by the way all women all over the world are beautiful but form me these the most beautiful are these bigger :)

Emmy likes this.
  8. Nov 14, 2019 #48

gluttonfan

gluttonfan

gluttonfan

I'm a newbie. Just coming here today.
    Reading that old talk file, made me feeling so good.
    You are all beautiful in your souls.
    Your fat acceptance is marvelous.
    My ex-wife reached 500 pounds. But we had to divorce because of all the bad judgements of her family and friends. She became ashamed with her weight. I became a monster in my friends minds. Just because I was OK with her weight gain. My country is hell for huge women.
    Reading you gives me happiness. You are so proud and beautiful.
    I wish you the best.
    Sorry for my bad english.

DazzlingAnna and loopytheone like this.
  9. Nov 15, 2019 #49

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA

When you don't wear jeans anymore! :D

SSBHM, DazzlingAnna, rwagner and 4 others like this.
  10. Nov 16, 2019 #50

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

When people stop saying, "He's putting on a lot of weight, isn't he?"

Shh! Don’t tell! likes this.
  11. Nov 17, 2019 #51

RVGleason

RVGleason

RVGleason

[​IMG]

SSBHM and Shotha like this.
  12. Nov 18, 2019 #52

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

Fat and Happy Moments

Fat Man Meets the Chaser

(2019/11/17 Sunday)
    I went with some friends to a local pub, where Shaun Wallace, one of the Chasers from the British TV quiz show The Chase, was appearing during a tour of New Zealand. It’s amusing enough that a fat boy, who only dates other fat boys, should be meeting one of the Chasers. However, my evening was punctuated by a couple of rather funny fat boy experiences.

We were sitting on barstools at rather high tables. I found that the barstools were causing me problems with an old injury. So, when diners vacated a nearby table, which had a bench either side of it, I decided to sit on one of the benches for a while to alleviate the pain in my leg. As I lowered myself onto the end of the bench, it sank under my weight and the other end of the bench rose about six feet into the air. I grabbed the table to lift myself up and the other end of the bench crashed loudly to the floor. Suddenly, all eyes were on me rather than on the chaser that the had come to see. A fat lady at the next table smiled at me understandingly.

At the end of the evening, it was hard to make our way out of the pub, because there were so many people milling around. We had to go between our table and the next one. I found it very difficult to squeeze through the gap between them. I backed out the first couple of times I tried to make my way through the gap. The tables were too heavy to be moved easily. On my third attempt, I just kept going. It was hard going and a number of people just stopped and stared. My friend, who was in front of me, stopped at the other end of the gap. As my belly was compressed by the tables either side of me, my shorts started to fall down. I had to tell my friend, “Don’t stand still or my pants will fall down.” As I emerged at the other end of the gap, I found it a struggle to pull my shorts back up far enough for my big fat belly to hold them in place again.

loopytheone and Tad like this.
  13. Nov 21, 2019 #53

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Oh, I love The Chase! Shame it wasn't Anne or Mark there.

That's hot about the benches though, I would stared too, albeit probably for different reasons than most! =p

Shotha likes this.
  14. Nov 22, 2019 #54

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

I wonder how many chasers actually watch the Chase because of the number of very beautiful fat people on the show. I often share screenshots from the show with friends in countries, where the show is not screened.

loopytheone likes this.
  15. Nov 22, 2019 #55

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

It is absolutely fantastic to watch if fat, intelligent people are your cup of tea. The newest chaser - is her name Jenny? - is curvy as well, and stunning.

16. Nov 23, 2019 #56

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

We get the shows about 6 months (or more) after their UK screening. They're not screened in the order that they're shot in. If the chasers have a long winning streak, they break it up, because audiences don't tend to be keen on quizzes and other competitions, where the competitors never win. I like the Beast and the Vixen best.

loopytheone likes this.
  17. Nov 23, 2019 #57

Emmy

Emmy

Emmy

something witty..

ha! this was too cute "shes not too big..hes too weak"

SSBHM likes this.
  18. Nov 23, 2019 #58

Emmy

Emmy

Emmy

something witty..

you know exactly how long ur jeans will last... before your thighs rubbing together wreck the inseam :rolleyes:

19. Nov 23, 2019 #59

Jay78

Jay78

Jay78

Thighs need to kiss!

Aqw and Emmy like this.
  20. Nov 23, 2019 #60

DazzlingAnna

DazzlingAnna

DazzlingAnna

You know you've been fat a long time...
    When people- mostly non-related to overweight - dare ( or are allowed) to make a guess on my weight and misjudge by 50 kg / ~110 lbs.

They have no idea :D.

SSBHM, AmyJo1976 and Aqw like this.