You know you've been fat a long time when...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
@Jay78 thx for your reply.

Embarrasingly I don't get what you want me to tell :(:oops:

I can understand the words but I can't put it together in that context... sorry...

SSBHM

you know exactly how long ur jeans will last... before your thighs rubbing together wreck the inseam :rolleyes:
I love the sound of corduroys rubbing together. It's amazing to see too!
Jeans are quieter, but the sight is always nice too. :rolleyes:;):):p

JavaRedmountain8

When walking becomes almost unbearable and you graduate to a power wheelchair because your belly gets in the way of moving! My legs are bigger know and is starting to have folds! My upper body and belly have many folds! My belly is to my knees when sitting! I have tiny calves my thighs are starting to fold and have little muscle tone left in my legs which makes walking near impossible! My belly touches my knees! Carrying 400lbs is hard but satisfying! Its getting harder to bathe and soon I'm going to need help from my hubby! In 2 years I want to be bedridden! I love the feel of being fat!
Enjoy my curves!

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
When walking becomes almost unbearable and you graduate to a power wheelchair because your belly gets in the way of moving! My legs are bigger know and is starting to have folds! My upper body and belly have many folds! My belly is to my knees when sitting! I have tiny calves my thighs are starting to fold and have little muscle tone left in my legs which makes walking near impossible! My belly touches my knees! Carrying 400lbs is hard but satisfying! Its getting harder to bathe and soon I'm going to need help from my hubby! In 2 years I want to be bedridden! I love the feel of being fat!
Enjoy my curves!
Yes when you get up in our weight a lot of movement is exhausting. I always use a motorized cart when I go to the grocery or Wal-Mart if I'm going in for more than one thing. I can't say that I want to be bedridden, but I do love the feeling of being fat as well :D

squeezablysoft

You know you've been fat a long time when 425 feels skinny!

A year ago I was almost 500lbs and now 425 feels skinny, and I know it's not skinny and I know that's not a lot of weight to lose in comparison to what I need to lose. How weird is that? It sure didn't feel skinny on the way UP.
Yep, I remember when 130 was my extreme top end, never thought I'd get "up that high", now it's rather doubtful I'll ever get "down that low" again! I'm wondering if as time goes on that "I'll never see that number on the scale again" weight will make its way up to 160, 180, 200, 225, 250, 300, more?????

Group builder