• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

You'll like it, it's got aliens in it - by IrishBard (~BBW,~BHM, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW, ~BHM, ~XWG - A large stranger enters a bar...

You'll like it, it's got aliens in it
by IrishBard

[Author’s Note:] Just a fun little story that I hope you all enjoy

Chapter One: Where to Begin.

The nightclub stopped as he entered. Everyone stared, gob-smacked, at him. Like nothing they’d ever seen, he simply strolled into the bar, perfectly confident. There was nothing particularly attractive about his features, or about his style of clothing, but the way he held himself caught everyone’s eye. A calm, confident stroll, his weight perfectly distributed between both feet. And there was a lot of weight to distribute.

He was titanic; a huge belly pushed at least 3 feet in front of him, pressed into his flowery shirt, the buttons looking as though they are going to burst of. The top is undone, just a bit, to reveal the beginnings of epic moobage. His butt and thighs were stuffed into a pair of chinos, and his meaty arms were wedged inside his jacket. His small beard pushed over onto his double chin. It was unclear just what about this look was attractive, but, whatever it was, it made everyone go weak at the knees and wet downstairs.

He strolled up to the bar, not taking his eyes off the bar tender, a young, skinny man about his age. Being careful not to sit at the bar stools, he smiled at the bartender.
“Straight whiskey, please, it’s cold outside.”
“Of course!” the bartender said, “One whisky coming straight up... hold me...”

“Sorry, Dan,” the man heard two voices behind him. Female, definitely, trying to be seductive, but not so secretly gagging for a chance to screw him. “But he’s ours for tonight.” He turned around, two girls, slender, sleek, one redhead in a green dress, one blonde in a scarlet dress. “We don’t usually like fat guys, but with you, we don’t mind sharing.”

“Well, if you don’t usually like fat guys,” the man said, catching his drink (it had taken him about a week to get that skill perfected) and taking a sip. “I think I might take my leave. Thanks, Dan.”

“No, no, please don’t go!” screamed the blonde as Dan fainted, Basil faulty style. “You make us so horny...please stay...”

“Well,” the man said, “if you’re so insistent, then, maybe, but you’re really not my type.”

“We’ll become you’re type!” the redhead shouted, “We’ll do anything, please... stay a little longer.”

“Very well,” the man said, after a pause, “I think it’s best if I introduce myself, My name is Mike.”

“...Oh, Julie and Jesse,” said the red head, after snapping out of the trance, “You don’t need to remember them.”
“Well, I’ll try,” Mike replied with a smile. “But before we get down to anything, can we get a seat, I’m not what you’d call... used to standing.”

Almost immediately, a table was brought forward by the bar staff, two seats and an extra strong chair (actually the bosses seat, but he was offering it), along with it. Mike sat down, the two girls sat close to him, as though to be near him to catch a whiff of his charisma.

“Thank you,” Mike said politely, making a few more bar members swoon. “Now, before you too commit to something like what you’ve decided, allow me to tell you a story. It all began... could you stop doing that.”

“Sorry...” Julie said, withdrawing her hand from inside Mike’s shirt, where she was fondling his Moobage. “Wandering hands...”

“Do we have to listen to this?” moaned Jesse, “I’m horny, I want to do it now.”

“You’ll like it,” Mike said, “trust me, this storie’s a good one, It’s got aliens in it.”

The two girls relented. Listen to his story, and then get those trousers off him and do him right there and then as far as they could care.

“My story begins...”

Latest posts

Back