Your Current Size vs Goal Size

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackspots

Current weight is 195, got to 200lbs earlier this year, but then it started warming up. My eventual goal is to get to maybe 400-500lbs, maybe even 600lbs, but I'm doing it slowly. I started gaining when I was originally 155 about 7 years ago.

When I was 8, me and my brother were playing, and he went into the house and came back out with his shirt full of other shirts to make himself look fat. That's when I wanted to be fat, and I've always was a skinny kid (but kept that desire to myself, because I knew better than to express desires that are not "normal" around my parents)

Isabel

I just decided to start gaining. I’m an 18 year old female, 5’3”, and 105 pounds. I’m still a little nervous about gaining, so my current goal is just 130. I’m heading to college in September, so I’m hoping I can pick up the freshman 15 and continue from there.

I tend to be “skinny fat” with very little muscle, so I think even 25 pounds would give me a nice soft belly. Eventually, I’d like to hit 150, but I’m going to start slow.

SSBHM

Good question. I really have no reason I guess. My clothes are fine. Nobody has said anything.
hmmm, loose clothes are a concern. nobody is noticing or saying you look healthy, robust, hearty?

I take these as a sign you should eat more, indulge, relax, enjoy, have seconds!

Miriam84

Currently 192, size 18. Gaining is more a fantasy than a goal at the moment, but between 250-300 would be an idea if I were to start. In my fantasies my goal is at least 500.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Have you heard discussion of the 'K-shaped economic recovery'? (where some parts of the economy are doing great while others are really struggling, like the two right lines of the K, going up and down). I have K-shaped goals. The more rational part of me would like to get back to around 220 (in some ways lower, but I don't think I could hold my weight lower than that). But the more emotional part of me would like to keep gaining up to at least 270. It seems likely I'll muddle along somewhere between those two, but only time will tell.
And post diabetes diagnosis and all of the associated lifestyle changes I'm down to 210 (I was about 235-240 when I posted last time) and aiming to lose a few more for all the good, rational, reasons. But the emotional part would still love to be 270-300.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I tend to set my goals by size rather than weight. For me what matters is how it looks rather than what it weighs. My latest goal is to have a 70½-inch belly. Why such an unusual number to be aiming for with its odd half? That is how tall I am. So, from then on, I will be more round the belly that I am tall.

nsandru

263060732_440353957460317_4776163064333728435_n.jpg262660867_455808669594698_730169017450753719_n.jpg

My current size (in camo shorts) vs. I would like to be (morphed image)

waldo

I tend to set my goals by size rather than weight. For me what matters is how it looks rather than what it weighs. My latest goal is to have a 70½-inch belly. Why such an unusual number to be aiming for with its odd half? That is how tall I am. So, from then on, I will be more round the belly that I am tall.
Excellent point! Being as big around as you are tall is a major accomplishment in the gaining lifestyle. I would love to be able to do the same; but I feel my physical stamina, at age 52, really going downhill (too much inactivity for too long). I keep wishing I could find a way to kick-start my energy levels.

You will gain the weight and look you desire! Set small 5-10 pound goals at first and see how your body, mind and spirit adapt to your additional curves
Current pics, will update to show progress. BTW, my tummy isn't at all stuffed here, in fact I was hungry when I took these. Will try to get some stuffed belly pics, but I'm living with health fanatics atm, so don't have many opportunities to get really full.

View attachment 123954

View attachment 123955

600Bill

Gaining weight - up to 390and on to 400
Currently 380. Goal is 450-500 over time. Ultimately be able to walk while being as fat as I can be.

Poet

I’m 5’10 and an endomorph. Around 2015 I was 126lbs at my lowest and I didn’t feel comfortable with my weight and was worried about putting on fat. It sounds like a contradiction. Also I was going through a divorce at the time and that was contributing to the low body weight as well.

Today I’m at 176lbs with with 18% body fat. I was at 170 for a long time and recently I decided to commit to my initial goal of 185. From there I’ll see, my next goal would be 200lbs. My gf has put on 40lbs since I met her in 2017. I’m also hoping that being around foodies will encourage me.

Latest posts