Your Current Size vs Goal Size

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
A year to the day, and I’m feeling rather disappointed in myself. I’ve gained about 18 pounds, but it’s been a heck of a year, swinging from self love as a gainer to pressure from my doctor to lose weight, only to keep gaining, albeit more slowly. 300 is still my goal, but we’ll see how things pan out.

Some things go easy, some go hard. Hopefully you end up somewhere that you are happy!

Carly36

I am happy to reduce mobility a little, i work and go to school. When I come home i need my rest. I dont want to do nothing. I be fine and feeling great. 🙂

MickRidem

I know I'm not a "big guy" and I have limitations I have to work with, but I dream bigger! 🤣

I'm 5'4" and currently around 170lbs. I started around 140 a few years ago, slow and steady for me, as I want to gain muscle and fat together. My first goal is 180, I was *almost there* and got sick this summer. Grr! 🤣 I'd love to feel what 200 is like on me.

Fantasy, if I could snap my fingers and make it happen? 400. 😁👍

Think I'm going for 500. I got about 60-70 lbs to go, so I'm going to start pigging out with the best of 'em!
You are saying that you have achieved 430 (197 kilograms) pounds already. You picture shows a ball belly. It have watched ball belly at usually at 140 kilograms they start to sag. From 110 - 140 the left to right measurement exceeds their chest width. Have you increased you chest measurement from front to back.
I had a 206 kilogram person lay on top of me and they were so scared to do it at first. But once they saw me functioning properly they stayed for 1 hour before they got uncomfortable. The second attempt I worked around that and they managed 145 minutes before they squashed under their own weight.
I love to see pictures of your mass/massive body.

I am happy to reduce mobility a little, i work and go to school. When I come home i need my rest. I dont want to do nothing. I be fine and feeling great. 🙂
"I am happy to reduce mobility a little"

Yessssssss
And make sure the phone is within reach as I ain't gettin' up if it rings!

grasso

I love to put on extra weight just got the doctor on my back around 160 been over 200

kilo riley

My weight fluctuates and I stayed in the 340 to 360 range for a while but a couple of months adding mass gainer shakes I'm back up to 382lbs currently.
I have been as high as 425 but my goal is keep it under 400 lbs.

How were you at 425?

I'm 420 now and my highest was 450. I'm 5'5 and the difference between 450 and 420 was too much. I'd get winded walking from bedroom to kitchen.

Reactions: Tad

tracii 4591

Kilo at 425 tying my shoes or walking up and down stairs not to mention getting in and out of my car was a struggle.
The reason for the mass gainer shakes was I had the urge to gain 20 lbs or so and I loved the really full feeling the shakes gave me. I love the feeling and to have it all day was so pleasurable.
The shakes have a history of making me gain a lot so I have to be careful and not go too far.
I checked my weight this morning and I was 390 so the shakes did what I expected.
So far no change in abilities so I'm OK with it.

Last edited:

edward53

Kilo at 425 tying my shoes or walking up and down stairs not to mention getting in and out of my car was a struggle.
The reason for the mass gainer shakes was I had the urge to gain 20 lbs or so and I loved the really full feeling the shakes gave me. I love the feeling and to have it all day was so pleasurable.
The shakes have a history of making me gain a lot so I have to be careful and not go too far.
I checked my weight this morning and I was 390 so the shakes did what I expected.
So far no change in abilities so I'm OK with it.
Tracii - what height are you? 390 lbs seems like a really nice weight if not too tall. I'm a UK male at a little over 252 lbs (18 stone as we say here!) at 5'6" tall. Relatively wimpy I guess although I've gained about 60 lbs since 2016. I like the look and feel of the extra fatness, accepted there's some drawbacks. 280 lbs (20 stone) is my current target and I'd like more on my thighs and legs - belly and moobs already quite 'generous'. I've tried gainer shakes, heavy cream, etc. but they give me the 'runs'! Any further advice appreciated from anyone prepared to offer.

tracii 4591

Edward53 I'm 5'4" so pretty short and wide.
The MG shakes or heavy cream never gave me any digestive issues, sorry it did you that way.
Maybe you are lactose intolerant?
Since gaining I got really wide like my two BBW Aunts so where the weight goes depends on your genetics I guess.

edward53

Edward53 I'm 5'4" so pretty short and wide.
The MG shakes or heavy cream never gave me any digestive issues, sorry it did you that way.
Maybe you are lactose intolerant?
Since gaining I got really wide like my two BBW Aunts so where the weight goes depends on your genetics I guess.
390 @ 5'4" sounds pretty cool to me - so well done!
Nice pic too.
I do put away quite a bit of dairy product so doubt if lactose is the problem - seems that a lot of liquid without much solid stuff does it.
Are you definitely topping out at 400?

Latest posts