Your Current Size vs Goal Size

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatluvinguy

Rigjt now I am 5'1", 145#, 39-35.5-43, size 14 dress. Not sure how big I ultimately want to go, will depend where my new fat falls and how it looks and feels on me, but gaining around 50#s with a goal weight of 200#s seems a good place to start. You?
That's a sensible approach. I felt the same way and fortunately I've like the way I look with the extra weight. I've managed to reach my highest weight ever at 231 and hoping to gain more. Have fun with and I hope it goes well for you.

I can't say I will never go over 400 again but its not in the plans LOLOL.
I have been out with three woman your size.
Things I liked about them was they filled my arms when I hugged them. I still could touch hands behind them. Every inch of my arms had their warm soft flesh underneath them. Think back to when you were a child and you hugged a parent and you could not reach around and they had a very small portion of their hands and arms on you.
A full hug is magical.
Second thing is I love being under the weight of a full size person. Not as a dominated fetish but enjoy the pressure and softness. I have been under substantial more than you as you are 181 kilos and I have been under 265 kilograms person who passed out from pill and booze abuse for 5 hours.
Third thing is that at your weight you still have a lot of mobility and that is very important to me. Suffering comes from being unable. Interactions come from mobility.
I would also like to say neck up you are far more attractive than any girl I have been with. If there were different circumstances; different hemispheres, age gap, I would be very interested in meeting you.

tracii 4591

Mobility is very important to me and when I was 425 things started getting physically harder to do.
Not fitting in my car was annoying so I drove my SUV mostly.

edward53

Yes, me too. I have a 'petrol-head' type performance car and even at 256 lbs I felt a little uncomfortable driving yesterday. My belly is the issue - not steering wheel clearance but the sports seats that fit close so everything gets compressed and gripped tight. No way will I sell this car but I can see me driving my wife's car more frequently as it does not have this problem. I've noted that some serious fatties simply change their car as their weight increases. Having said all that I'd bet that at 425 lbs you'd really look the business!

Latest posts