Your Current Size vs Goal Size

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

fatluvinguy

Rigjt now I am 5'1", 145#, 39-35.5-43, size 14 dress. Not sure how big I ultimately want to go, will depend where my new fat falls and how it looks and feels on me, but gaining around 50#s with a goal weight of 200#s seems a good place to start. You?
That's a sensible approach. I felt the same way and fortunately I've like the way I look with the extra weight. I've managed to reach my highest weight ever at 231 and hoping to gain more. Have fun with and I hope it goes well for you.

I can't say I will never go over 400 again but its not in the plans LOLOL.
I have been out with three woman your size.
Things I liked about them was they filled my arms when I hugged them. I still could touch hands behind them. Every inch of my arms had their warm soft flesh underneath them. Think back to when you were a child and you hugged a parent and you could not reach around and they had a very small portion of their hands and arms on you.
A full hug is magical.
Second thing is I love being under the weight of a full size person. Not as a dominated fetish but enjoy the pressure and softness. I have been under substantial more than you as you are 181 kilos and I have been under 265 kilograms person who passed out from pill and booze abuse for 5 hours.
Third thing is that at your weight you still have a lot of mobility and that is very important to me. Suffering comes from being unable. Interactions come from mobility.
I would also like to say neck up you are far more attractive than any girl I have been with. If there were different circumstances; different hemispheres, age gap, I would be very interested in meeting you.

edward53

Yes, me too. I have a 'petrol-head' type performance car and even at 256 lbs I felt a little uncomfortable driving yesterday. My belly is the issue - not steering wheel clearance but the sports seats that fit close so everything gets compressed and gripped tight. No way will I sell this car but I can see me driving my wife's car more frequently as it does not have this problem. I've noted that some serious fatties simply change their car as their weight increases. Having said all that I'd bet that at 425 lbs you'd really look the business!
Anyway here's me at current 256 lbs.Front-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, me too. I have a 'petrol-head' type performance car and even at 256 lbs I felt a little uncomfortable driving yesterday. My belly is the issue - not steering wheel clearance but the sports seats that fit close so everything gets compressed and gripped tight. No way will I sell this car but I can see me driving my wife's car more frequently as it does not have this problem. I've noted that some serious fatties simply change their car as their weight increases. Having said all that I'd bet that at 425 lbs you'd really look the business!
Anyway here's me at current 256 lbs.View attachment 151997
What is the circumference at 116 kilograms?
All your extra weight is at the mid section. Hips and legs are normal. Rib cage looks slightly more than normal.
When I was 116 or 256 pounds I was 134 cms or 53 inches.

Orchid

No goals.
And the thing I dislike about getting smaller sized is suddenly you get eyed even at 62, I am same person and only few less size suddenly I exist for you, no thanks.

JimBob

like a thief in the night
Currently I'm like 5'7", 210 lbs and AMAB. I was hoping fat would give me some more gender-neutral curves and still hoping that getting to 250-ish would make some of it go elsewhere than my face and torso 🥲

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Currently I'm like 5'7", 210 lbs and AMAB. I was hoping fat would give me some more gender-neutral curves and still hoping that getting to 250-ish would make some of it go elsewhere than my face and torso 🥲
Unfortunately hormones have quite an effect on where fat will go. And like you I would have prefered something more interesting that being all fat face/neck and belly.

edward53

What is the circumference at 116 kilograms?
All your extra weight is at the mid section. Hips and legs are normal. Rib cage looks slightly more than normal.
When I was 116 or 256 pounds I was 134 cms or 53 inches.
NZ Mountain Man's reference to 'normal' and unqualified measurement comparisons aren't valid or relevant IMO. Height must included in order to get any sort of perspective (how about weight divided by height in inches to identify our real stars?). Consider that a person standing 6' tall and weighing 400 lbs will have a very different body shape to another at 5'4" at the same weight. I'm hetero and I'd probably admire a man with the 400 lbs / 5'4" body, but I'd most probably feel sexual lust for a woman of that size. As Tad says, hormones (/ genetics) probably have the major influence on where fat goes - The time period over which fat is built up may also be significant as to where it goes. Yes, I'd love to have fatter thighs, legs and feet - but overall I'm happy to have a generous flabby belly and moobs with improvement seen on my upper arms and double chin. I see others on this forum must be content with a beach ball belly only but in my book fat anyway is to be celebrated - the more the merrier IMO!

NZ Mountain Man's reference to 'normal' and unqualified measurement comparisons aren't valid or relevant IMO. Height must included in order to get any sort of perspective (how about weight divided by height in inches to identify our real stars?). Consider that a person standing 6' tall and weighing 400 lbs will have a very different body shape to another at 5'4" at the same weight. I'm hetero and I'd probably admire a man with the 400 lbs / 5'4" body, but I'd most probably feel sexual lust for a woman of that size. As Tad says, hormones (/ genetics) probably have the major influence on where fat goes - The time period over which fat is built up may also be significant as to where it goes. Yes, I'd love to have fatter thighs, legs and feet - but overall I'm happy to have a generous flabby belly and moobs with improvement seen on my upper arms and double chin. I see others on this forum must be content with a beach ball belly only but in my book fat anyway is to be celebrated - the more the merrier IMO!
I totally agree. I have fat on my chest and and legs that he does not. My question was how much bigger was his belly for concentrating all the fat to the mid section.

James1662

Current size 215 pounds. Goal size is probably 200. I will never be super thin again, but I wouldn't mind to be a little thinner.

enjoyinggaining

Newbie here from grimsby my Current is 252 pounds which i didnt intend to gain but im really starting to get into the whole gaining life its just so nice! I love having the belly and wear it tight clothing I'm growing such an appetite and I really want to be so much bigger 😍 so addicted!
Anyone else from lincolnshire here?

Newbie here from grimsby my Current is 252 pounds which i didnt intend to gain but im really starting to get into the whole gaining life its just so nice! I love having the belly and wear it tight clothing I'm growing such an appetite and I really want to be so much bigger 😍 so addicted!
Anyone else from lincolnshire here?
Good to hear that you are enjoying the expansion process. Have fun. Explore all of the food around.

Latest posts